Payroll Analyst- LATAM
Posted Oct 15, 2020 - Requisition No. 86679
Bloomberg delivers critical information in a world where information matters. We give influential decision makers in business, finance and government a competitive edge by connecting them to a dynamic network of news, people and ideas. To do that, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy, innovation-which is where you come in. At Bloomberg, you will have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. Be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients-and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
Bloomberg is seeking an experienced specialist to join our Brazil Payroll team based in our Sao Paulo office. You'll be reviewing and auditing variety of Bloomberg data transactions, working on file exchanges between internal and external vendors and conducting systems reconciliations to ensure accurate E-Social file submissions and compliance in tax withholding and filing obligations. You'll also monitor and lead data submission and mandatory requirements according to local compliance calendars.
You're a highly organized, analytical and motivated accountant who is focused on controls with strong ability to provide accurate and timely results. You're detail oriented and have strong follow up skills. You don't mind working in a fast paced environment, with having to reprioritize priorities to achieve deadlines. You'll enjoy building professional rapport and liaising across Bloomberg with colleagues in Global Payroll, HR, Global People Services, Recruiting as well as leading relationships with third parties and consultants.
We'll trust you to:
- Generate daily reports to review payroll and HR activities daily subject to E-Social requirements.
- Reconcile data to align data and ensure that we have system integrity
- Submit accurate and appropriate information to several different vendors.
- Comply with internal audits and maintain strong controls
- Keep up to date and continue building knowledge of relevant changes relating to E-Social and Payroll
- Validate files provided by Bloomberg and 3rd party vendors
- Communicate and make recommendations for process improvements.
What's in it for you:
- You’ll work with great colleagues across Bloomberg departments in Latin America and the US
- You'll live and breathe Bloomberg's dynamic environment and contribute to creating processes
- We offer generous benefits and organized volunteerism
- We'll invest in your career and will help you expand your skills
You’ll need to have:
- 5+ years of professional experience in Brazil payroll or compensation accounting; E-Social experience will be considered as a significant plus.
- Validated experience and confirmed knowledge of Brazilian accounting practices and reconciliations.
- Written and oral fluency in English and Portuguese with a track record of using English in a professional, international environment
- Active usage of relevant payroll and accounting systems
- Expertise in Excel(v-lookup and pivot tables) and Powerpoint
- Bachelors degree - ideally in Accounting, Finance, Economics - or relevant professional qualifications
- Professional customer-facing experience in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent problem solving abilities and strong sense of urgency
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you for next steps.
*Please submit all resumes in English
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.