Philanthropy & Engagement Internship (Estagio) - Sao Paulo
Posted Nov 12, 2019 - Requisition No. 79559
The Global Philanthropy and Engagement Team (GPE) is seeking an enthusiastic and proactive philanthropy intern who will gain hands-on experience in the field. The candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and project administration
skills. The candidate will support and implement the Company's philanthropy and related employee engagement activities. Assignments will include assistance with grants administration, data entry, promotion of the corporate giving program internally, planning
and execution of employee engagement projects, administrative duties as well as preparation of reports, summaries, correspondence and communications documents.
What we look for:
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment
- Superior customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and commitment to deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Eye for detail
- Time Management
- Able to work 6 hours per day for the 1-2 years while in school/university in Sao Paulo.
If this sounds like you:Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
*Resumes must be in English in order to be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.