Senior Copywriter: Spanish and Portuguese - 12 Month Contractor
Posted Jul 15, 2020 - Requisition No. 83907
The Studio is Bloomberg's in-house creative group. We work on assignments for digital, print, environmental, interactive and broadcast projects. The Studio has outstanding writing, design, production and content capabilities. Our creative team has a strong hands-on and highly collaborative approach to both campaign concept development and graphic design systems. The team ensures ideas are realized to world class standard execution. The Studio drives projects across the full spectrum of Bloomberg, rolling out campaigns both internally and externally. The team works across a global workflow, with staff in all our major offices.
Our Studio team is searching for a senior creative / copywriter who is talented, versatile, energetic, creative and multi-lingual in Portuguese, Spanish and English. With 10+ years of experience in agency / in-house, we will trust you to dissect the complexities of new brands and products into smart and effective marketing ideas to engage current and prospective audiences.
Ideally the candidate will have experience writing for the financial services sector. You will be an individual contributor as well as add strategic insights to the overall creative team, demonstrating a deep understanding of our brands.
We'll trust you to:
- Confidently collaborate with a variety of art directors and designers, across borders to develop creative and strategic approaches, at a fast pace.
- Manage internal business partners and stakeholders, helping them understand and communicate their business objectives.
- Manage workflow in a very fast-paced environment.
- Work collaboratively with Studio members in North America, APAC and EMEA.
- Contribute to fostering a culture of innovation and creativity.
You need to be able to:
- Develop concepts and copy for integrated brand and product campaigns across multiple formats
- Demonstrate experience in producing world class creative and strategic communications
- Synthesize input and write about new concepts and topics on brand and in a timely manner
- Demonstrate a versatile sensibility and command of language that can adapt and change tone to represent different attitudes and/or audiences
- Translate concepts that may have been written originally in English for Spanish and Portuguese-speaking audiences.
- Be comfortable with and able to manage workflow in a very fast-paced environment
- Work independently across a variety of projects at any one time
- Write for collateral such as long-form product brochures, sell sheets, white papers, short copy for ads, electronic communications and scriptwriting for advertising and videos.
We'd love to see:
- 10+ years professional copywriting experience
- Experience working with technology products and/or institutional financial services
- A strong conceptual portfolio
- In-house experience or agency experience
- B2B experience
If this sounds like you:
Apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.