Senior Recruiter - Latin America
Posted Feb 5, 2020 - Requisition No. 81171
The energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough; we work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We bring out the best in each other through collaboration. Through our countless volunteer projects, we also help network with the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
Who you are:
You are an energetic, commercial, creative and collaborative recruiter who believes that talent is the fuel that makes the business world go around. You don’t just transact but inject advice, well thought out sourcing strategies and key market insights at every step of the recruiting process. You aren't shy when it comes to building an external network, and you understand the importance of investment in partnering with your clients to help find and select the best and brightest diverse talent. You’re a natural connector. You bring a deep commitment to building an inclusive workforce, person by person and team by team.
What you'll do:
You will manage full life-cycle recruitment for open roles across Bloomberg’s businesses in our Latam offices. Out of the gate, you’ll foster relationships with hiring leaders, ensure a smooth recruiting process and establish an outstanding candidate experience against a strategy tightly aligned with Bloomberg’s company strategy and values.
We’ll trust you to:
- Fully understand the needs of your respective hiring managers’ and then collaborate with them to set strategies and manage the full lifecycle recruitment process across Bloomberg’s diverse business groups for both entry-level and experienced hiring
- Appreciate the challenge of placing hard-to-find talent, innovate around our hiring processes and outreach to ensure we are attracting the best in class
- Stay on top of market trends for the region; as well as overarching employment trends using this to be advising the business on candidate pools and talent acquisition on a frequent basis
- Source candidates directly through both internal and external industry networking and various online recruiting tools
- Drive Diversity & Inclusion recruiting initiatives in the region to expand our diverse talent pipeline, partnering with our D&I team
- Build and manage relationships with local universities to drive our campus recruiting initiatives
- Manage all aspects of the hiring process; not limited to reviewing resumes, phone interviewing, handling feedback, offer negotiations/close, and on-boarding
- Provide continuous feedback to candidates, hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Team up with HR business partners, immigration, relocation, and other folks to quickly get the best candidates in and productive
- Write compelling and persuasive job descriptions…like this one!
- Represent the Bloomberg brand in every interaction
You'll need to have:
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- 5 years + of solid 360 recruiting experience, including successful recruitment of experienced professionals in an agency/search firm or corporate environment.
- Experience recruiting at all levels of an organization from entry-level to senior management across a range of roles
- The ability to execute on assignments and the aptitude to make decisions independently with limited information
- Existing relationships with universities in the region
- Demonstrated success driving diversity recruiting initiatives
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills, a consultative approach, the ability to influence multiple constituents without direct authority and effectively network within a heavily-matrixed organization
- Proven behavioral interviewing skills and candidate assessment techniques
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, human resources information systems, and other recruiting-related applications
- Demonstrated passion, compassion, and the ability to lead by example
We’d love to see:
- Not only do you know your way around state-of-the art recruiting methods and sourcing strategies, you have a couple of innovative tricks up your sleeve
- You organize and present to stakeholders and execs with ease
- You understand what finance people are about and what kinds of roles they play and aspire to – in fact, we’d love it if you already know a bunch of these folks
If this sounds like you:
Apply! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look here: https://www.bloomberg.com/careers
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.