Supply Chain Analyst - LatAm Distribution - Sao Paulo
Posted Jun 7, 2018 - Requisition No. 67514
What's the role?
We are looking for a creative and motivated professional to join Bloomberg’s Supply Chain Management team in Sao Paulo. You will be responsible for Warehouse/Inventory and Production Management to provide the highest quality customer service to both our external clients, internal clients, and our internal stakeholders.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage the end to end product cycle from Imports/Purchase to the final destination.
- Coordinate cycle and full inventory counts.
- Oversee Supply Chain operations performed by Vendors remotely by actively assessing performance indicators to maintain and leverage customer service excellence.
- Use data analysis to actively identify new and innovative ways to improve the efficiency of our operation upholding our high standards.
- Develop and maintain strong customer service to our external clients, our internal clients, and our stakeholders.
- Collaborate and consult with colleagues in other areas of the region and business to identify operational synergies/alignment and cross-functional opportunities
You’ll need to be:
- Self-Motivated and autonomous: You love to work well in a team environment; you're able to focus on the solution and deliver results even when faced with set-backs
- Clear Communicator: You deliver clear, concise and structured presentations where you understand your audience and convey the appropriate amount of information
- Excellent Collaborator and Negotiator: You build good relationships with key partners and negotiate the scope of a project for a win-win outcome; you know how to identify cross departmental opportunities
- Highly Creative and Innovative: You're able to think beyond specific tasks, understand the ultimate goal, and ask the right questions to drive value for the business. You see different approaches to a problem and anticipate future risk and challenges with potential solutions. You can challenge status quo with a curious and creative mindset and visionary ideas
You'll need to have:
- Minimum of 2 years Supply Chain Operation/Management experience or relevant field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Proven customer service and relationship building
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Hands-on experience in SAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English and Portuguese (Spanish is a Plus)
If this sounds like you:
Apply. If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps. Please note only resumes submitted in English will be considered.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services fosters innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.