Supply Chain Analyst
Posted Oct 24, 2022 - Requisition No. 110738
The Bloomberg Terminal quickly and accurately delivers business and financial information, news and insight around the world to over 315,000 customers worldwide. Our global terminal customers depend on our proprietary high-quality hardware to be able to access our terminal and make critical business decisions. Bloomberg's Supply Chain business has established a distribution network within the LATAM Region. Our Warehouse, Distribution, Logistics, Planning and Production operations efficiently connects Customers and Business Partners with the appropriate level of service to deliver success.
What's the role?
We are looking for a creative, motivated, and data driven professional to join the team in São Paulo. In partnership with our management and operations team across LATAM, you will be responsible for ensuring we not only continue to operate efficiently but also revisit the way we do things. Create and standardize processes aligned with our team, manage our vendors, mitigate risks, bring pivotal initiatives that will drive operational efficiency and improve Supply Chain’s value proposition across the region.
The various functions include:Warehouse & Distribution, Logistics, Production, Reverse Logistics, Planning and Inventory Controls, Third Party Management, Country Management. We'll trust you to:
- Build data models enabling Supply Chain to find opportunities for improvement.
- Create and present Process and value maps.
- Recommend improvements to drive Operational Excellence and manage/reduce our overall operating cost models.
- Understand the day-to-day operations varying from Warehouse & Distribution, Logistics, Planning, Production, Reverse Logistics and Inventory Controls.
- Develop and maintain strong customer service to our external clients, our internal clients, and our stakeholders.
- Collaborate and coordinate with colleagues in the region and globe to identify operational synergies/alignment and cross-functional opportunities.
- Be part and engage on our regional operations agile scrum team.
You’ll need to be:-Self-Motivated and autonomous while being a key player in a larger team: You love to operate independently and self-guide your path working with multi-region and multi-function environment- Highly analytical and detail oriented: You also love to analyze data and find opportunities as well as question and validate data
- Clear Communicator: You deliver clear, concise and structured communication and presentations where you understand your audience.
- Excellent Collaborator: You build good relationships with key partners and colleagues across the globe/region and negotiate the scope of a project for successful outcomes; you know how to identify cross-departmental opportunities
- Highly Creative and Innovative: You are able to think beyond specific tasks, understand the ultimate goal, and ask the right questions to drive value for the business. You see different approaches to a problem and anticipate future risk and challenges with potential solutions. You can challenge status quo with a curious and creative approach and ground-breaking ideas.
- Experience in maintaining relationships with multiple cross-functional teams.
- Experience with logistics (preferably international logistics).
- Vendor/ third party Management Experience
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Data analysis experience with MS Excel and/or Power BI
- Fluency in English
You'll need to have:-Minimum of 4 years Supply Chain Operation/Management experience or relevant field.
We'd love to see:-PMP, Agile & Scrum, APICS, CSCMP, Six Sigma, Lean or other relevant certification(s) a plus
- Experience in handling Supply Chain operation in other Latin American countries.
- Project Management experience
- Fluency in Spanish
- Supply Chain vendor management experience
- Experience with international logistics
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.