TOMS Account Manager - LATAM/ Sell-Side Specialist Team
Posted Jan 5, 2024 - Requisition No. 122457
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What's the role?
An exciting opportunity has opened up to join the TOMS team in São Paulo, to focus on servicing and up-selling to our existing customer base across LATAM Region . The team work very closely with the rest of the enterprise sales-force in order to to sell into new markets and up-sell existing accounts. These activities generate new revenue streams for Bloomberg and establish TOMS at the center of a firms technology stack. Working with the terminals sales group to identify market trends is crucial as it allows the team to grow revenue by spotting opportunities beyond the existing strategies in place.
In order to become the best sell-side risk and trading system in the financial markets, the team also has a strategic focus of influencing future development of TOMS. This ensures the expansion and growth of the product suite, by collaborating across Enterprise Product to enhance our pricing, risk, post-trade, UX, automation and workflow components.
In this role, you'll be responsible for building deep client relationships, uncovering sales opportunities through client interactions and prospecting, and positioning TOMS and other Bloomberg solutions to generate leads and drive revenue. You'll work closely with colleagues across the Enterprise Sales to gain a deep understanding of your clients’ business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
We will trust you to:
- Creatively find ways to engage clients in person and remotely to increase value of the Bloomberg technology products
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow to increase their usage of Key Products and identify areas where they could be using other Bloomberg products
- Proactively find and monitor at risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Manage usage campaigns, both self-initiated with regards wider business targets as well as management driven initiatives
- Develop understanding the Bloomberg Technology as part of the financial markets and have the ability to position our solutions
- Show a strong level of Bloomberg customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes the technology
- Be able to demonstrate functionality and workflows of applicable Bloomberg solutions that improve a specific customer type's need
- Show an aptitude and growing knowledge about the markets in which your customers operates
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute value-added solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to demonstrate leadership and make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product enhancement
- Client facing experience in a financial service or a financial technology company within the past 3 years
- A hunger to learn; to immerse yourself in role and be motivated to constantly improve your knowledge and skills
- Experience selling or supporting financial markets technology solutions, such as trade order management, risk management or similar solutions to large, enterprise level clients
- Understanding of the financial markets and trading work flows with a focus on asset classes such as fixed income, foreign exchange, interest and credit derivatives, and risk management
- The ability to spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business and workflows
- Strong business sense with knowledge of identifying potential value creation and new prospects, as well as building and maintaining solid client relationships
- Project Management, organizational and planning skills
- Demonstrated high quality approach to customer service and client relationships
- Independent individual with a strong aptitude to excel in a fast paced and rapidly changing environment whilst being able to work cohesively with a team as necessary
- Dedicated, aspiring individual with strong presentation and communication skills in Portuguese, Spanish and English
- Ability to manage time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Available for travel within the assigned geographical coverage
- Must be fluent in English and Portuguese
- Spanish fluency
You'll need to have:
We’d love to see:
Does This Sound Like You?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or firstname.lastname@example.org