Posted Apr 4, 2023 - Requisition No. 115352
We’re Bloomberg Tradebook, a global agency broker providing anonymous direct market access and algorithmic trading to more than 125 global liquidity venues across 43 countries. We partner closely with our clients taking time to understand their business, offering solutions for equities, futures, options and FX to actively manage trading strategies in more than 100 global exchanges. We’re looking for a motivated and passionate intern to join our São Paulo team.
You’ll join a highly motivated, tight-knit team, responsible for positioning the Bloomberg Tradebook value proposition, products and services to build new business and expand relationships with our existing business. You’ll have the opportunity to expand your knowledge across market sectors to help build a foundation of Bloomberg product knowledge, understanding our client base and networking with employees throughout the company.
We’ll trust you to:
- Generate reports for the BM&F Bovespa Broker audit process.
- Work closely with brokers and programmers to identify needs and align our internal reports to the exchange requirements for the audit process (PQO).
- Update monthly commission and market share reports and present them on the team meeting.
- Train brokers on the Tradebook risk system and enablement process for new users.
- Centralize and organize process for new broker's sessions and connections changes with the exchange and programmers.
- Liaise with contracts department and sales reps in order to keep brokers contracts up to date and filed.
- Organize marketing materials coming from NY and work with local sales team on the most efficient distribution to clients.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English (Spanish is a plus).
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Keen interest in financial markets.
- Advanced Excel knowledge.
- Availability to work 6 hours per day for the 1-2 years while in school/university.
- Programming knowledge.
- Experience in the Financial Market.
You’ll need to have:
We’d love to see:
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.