Bloomberg On-Site Support Specialist
Posted Jul 16, 2021 - Requisition No. 92317
At Bloomberg, our products are fueled by powerful information. We combine data and context to paint the whole picture for our clients, around the clock – from around the world. Our Bloomberg On-Site Support (BOS) teams provide on-site and technical solutions to Bloomberg’s clients in more than 75 countries. The technology and support we provide enable our clients to do their jobs in today’s dynamic, highly-demanding, technology-focused environment. We are a one-stop shop of on-site support and get the job done!
In your role as a Support Specialist, you provide exceptional technical service to Bloomberg’s terminal users and employees. Our goal is to establish a trusting relationship with both our internal and external clients – we act as the frontline and the escalation points. As a BOS specialist, you get the exposure of resolving issues in a hands-on environment and also grow a base of technical knowledge and soft skills that help you troubleshoot with clients remotely.
You pride yourself in offering both reactive and proactive solution focused service, understand the client needs, and deliver personal, on-the-ground value. You are the calm voice and cool head in a fast-paced environment but you understand urgency, work hard, have commercial aptitude and are customer service driven. Our team is tight but our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge and support each other.
We’ll trust you to:
- Maintain an outstanding level of customer service focus
- Provide exemplary on-site support
- Be the point of contact for internal colleagues when they face technical issues
- Have the ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Be organized and manage incoming workflows
You’ll need to have:
- A valid driving license and have a reliable vehicle with full insurance
- Experience installing and troubleshooting Windows software, PC Hardware, and peripheral devices
- Exposure to networking technology (Networking hardware, TCP/IP, LAN and WAN)
- Flexible coverage schedule to accommodate occasional evening, weekend work (time off in lieu)
Does this sound like you?
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We bring out the best in each other.