Pricing – Regional Contributions Analyst, Seoul (12 months contract)
Posted Apr 4, 2019 - Requisition No. 74465
We are seeking an articulate, highly motivated, detail-oriented individual to join us as a Regional Contribution Analyst in the Data Acquisition team. Based in the Seoul office, the successful candidate will an integral part of the team and work directly with various global financial institutions across APAC in order to coordinate and test the installation of real-time pricing feeds and provide customer support for existing pricing contributors. In addition to contact with contributing clients, you will also work closely with Sales, Trading Systems, Electronic Trading, Networks, R&D and Data teams to ensure that our pricing is fast, reliable, and accessible across the Bloomberg platform. You will provide internal and external support on existing technologies, as well as help to drive future product development.
Excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task, strong technical aptitude, and a keen interest in financial markets are essential.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build and maintain client relationships, individually and as part of a global team.
- Install and configure contributions software; working with IT contacts remotely and onsite; troubleshooting any technical issues or failures. Focus on Korean contributors.
- Manage internal/external queries and requests regarding real-time data and feeds within a time-sensitive market.
- Provide internal and external technical expertise and support.
We'd love you to have:
- Bachelor's degree in related fields (including business, social sciences, environmental management, public policy, statistics)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and Korean
- Experience of financial markets and a strong interest in market data is a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills
- Effective research and analytical skills
- Attention to details and capable of handling multiple projects by prioritizing
- Ability to interact with clients within the financial industry
- Creative, innovative, and flexible
- Knowledge of basic programming language (Python) and/or VBA is a plus
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.