2020 Bloomberg Customer Support Summer Internship - Shanghai
Posted Oct 25, 2019 - Requisition No. 79203
First impressions can make or break a client's perception of an organization. This is why our Global Customer Support Representative role is about more than just managing inbound phone calls - it's about creating a journey for our clients and connecting them to people who keep their businesses alive.
You are on the front-line working as part of an international team, supporting our clients collectively in more than 18 languages. You will make your mark in a Global Customer Support Department that provides 24/7 superior telephone support to clients.
What's in it for you?
This is an exciting internship for students seeking a challenging, customer-focused opportunity. We will make sure that you are ready to provide exceptional customer service through our training program. You will also receive an introduction to Bloomberg products, services, and clients and an insight into global financial markets.
Interns have the opportunity to be involved in mentoring, quality control and idea generation.
We will trust you to:
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients on inbound phone calls
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate business areas
- Outbound calling will be necessary
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using proprietary company software
You need to have:
- Strong customer service skills
- Native Mandarin and fluency in English; Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Flexibility to learn and grow in a fast-paced, client-focused, environment
- Strong telephone etiquette and a professional demeanor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills and problem solving skills
- A desire to be part of a team but also work independently
You will need to be:
- Penultimate year students who are available for 10-weeks during end of June to end of August 2020
If this sounds like you:
Submit an application through blpcareers.com, and follow our Wechat account @BloombergCareers! One of our recruiters will review your application and qualifications, and we will be in touch regarding next steps. To learn more, visit our China careers website www.blpcareers.com.
Please note this is a two stage application process, following the submission of your candidate details you will receive an email with directions to complete an online assessment. Your application will not be complete until you have submitted the assessment.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.