APAC Regional Talent & Development Partner (Based in Hong Kong)
Posted May 26, 2022 - Requisition No. 103953
Challenging. Surprising. Fast-paced. Purposeful. Life at Bloomberg is many things, but it’s never dull. We’re a truly global business with a truly diverse workforce. We pride ourselves on being open, inclusive and collaborative — and in providing a work environment that inspires our employees to be their best. At Bloomberg we work on purpose. All of us engage in meaningful work, delivering leading edge products and solutions that shape the industry and are critical to our customers. You’ll get to work at a company that lives its values and provides employees with opportunities to give back. Whether you thrive on the energy of a newsroom, the pace of a trading floor, or the buzz of a recent tech breakthrough, we’ll give you more than a job. We’ll give you the opportunity to do amazing work you couldn’t do anywhere else.
We are Global Leadership and Talent Development. Our team is a group of leadership, learning and organisational development specialists working alongside HR business partners, D&I partners, recruiters and business leaders. We use a broad approach to developing learning solutions and talent strategies, always taking into account Bloomberg's global scope, diverse businesses and a desire to remain nimble. We support Bloomberg's overall business goals by serving as partners and consultants, helping develop existing leaders and identify and develop high potential talent. We are seeking an experienced leadership and talent professional to join our APAC team in Hong Kong.
Are you someone who:
- Is a passionate talent professional looking to work in a fast-paced environment, where your work has a direct impact on the success of the business
- Has a track record of experience working with individuals, teams, and leaders to accelerate their development
- Loves using data, and your commercial mind set, to provide insights that contribute to people strategy
- Is at the forefront of guiding businesses to identify and develop emerging and critical capabilities, and responding with solutions to help people thrive in a constantly evolving world
- Is highly pragmatic with an ability to make the complex simple and the theoretical relevant
- Thinks globally and can customise requirements to local needs
- Displays curiosity and critical thinking skills
- Can think fast and adapt quickly to change
- Is happy to be "hands-on" in all aspects of our team's work
- Is highly client service orientated
- Build and maintain strong relationships with HR colleagues and the business to design and deliver talent, leadership and learning solutions within a broader people strategy
- Take ownership for two lines of business, acting as the 'key point of contact' for talent, leadership and learning needs
- Coach high potential and newly promoted leaders
- Deliver global and regional leadership, learning and talent programs; and contribute to the design of new program
- Minimum 8 years of experience in a Leadership and Talent Development role
- Experience facilitating leadership development programs and coaching leaders and high potential employees
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing high impact leadership training programs in-house
- Deep understanding of talent assessment and application of psychometric tools
- Strong knowledge of best practices in talent management and leadership development
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Proven ability to use data and analytics to guide talent strategy and measure ROI
- Experience partnering with external vendors
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Prior work experience in a Financial or Professional Services sector
- A champion for embedding diversity and inclusion into talent, learning and leadership development
- APAC region knowledge or local language would be an advantage
If this sounds like you, this could be the role for you!
We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
We'd love to see:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.