BI Chinese Translator/Editor - Shanghai (12 Month Contract)
Posted Jan 14, 2021 - Requisition No. 88214
Bloomberg runs on data. Bloomberg Intelligence "BI" takes that data and creates insight which drives financial markets. Our team of experts generates valuable written analysis, industry data, interactive charting, and functions which are published on the Bloomberg Terminal. Our work gives trading and investment professionals deep insight into where crucial industries stand today and where they may be heading next.
The BI team is looking for a Chinese translator/editor to join our team in Shanghai. We’re looking for a dynamic individual who thrives in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. You’ll be responsible for the translation and editing of investment research produced by BI analysts globally. We need your help to expand our Bloomberg Intelligence research to a larger market of Chinese speakers.
We'll trust you to have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in financial institutions
- Translating/Editing experiences in global investment research including fixed income, equities and strategy
- Comprehensive knowledge of international financial markets
- Strong English to Chinese translation skills
- Ability to learn and use various tools to perform translation and publishing tasks
- Strong organization skills, and ability to meet deadlines
An independent working style but also thrive well in a team environment
We'd love to see:
- Experience in editing research written in Chinese
- Experience in using translation tools
- Relevant experience in a business news service
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg Professional service
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.