Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions (FICC), Relationship Manager - Shanghai
Posted Sep 5, 2023 - Requisition No. 118599
Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) unites all of Bloomberg’s cross-asset electronic trading platforms into one business, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our Buyside and Sellside clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, monitor, trade, clear, allocate and perform Transaction Cost Analysis all on one platform. In addition to capturing workflow, securing terminals, and growing our franchise market share, we offer many revenue-generating solutions that integrate with Bloomberg and non-Bloomberg OMS solutions, across the financial market.
As an ETS Relationship Manager focusing on FICC Clients, you will be responsible for managing and growing our Electronic Trading franchise across our platforms. This is primarily accomplished by building deep, value-focused relationships with clients, and engaging with them on ways they can grow and advance their business by partnering with Bloomberg for their trading, automation, and analysis needs.
All Relationship Managers are expected to manage a book of clients, and to develop a deep understanding of their business, workflows and Electronic Trading needs. The goals are increasing revenue from our client base and onboarding new clients to our trading platforms.
We will trust you to:
- Manage and grow our client base by building a pipeline of clients through prospecting, relationship management, referrals and cross-selling to achieve sales targets.
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client workflow to solve and offer alternative solutions to problems that arises throughout the life of a trade.
- Acquire detailed knowledge of our product to better position our offering and directly impact sales.
- Anticipate our client's future need/issues and come up with preemptive measures.
- Hold meetings with clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions.
- Use your strong communication and presentation skills to build strong relationships with clients, including senior-level stakeholders.
- Use your project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy as well as drive product improvement by providing feedback to Bloomberg's business managers and product development teams on user demand and evolving market practices.
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, calling on specific expertise and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients.
You will need to have:
- 5+ years of sales experience in financial services or a financial technology company
- Experience selling Electronic Trading Technology solutions to financial institutions
- Client Facing Experience covering Fixed Income and FX asset classes
- Established track record of both relationship management and client support
- Knowledge of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems and Trading Connectivity
- Strong understanding of the impact of regulation, market structure and compliance on electronic trading
- Familiarity of buy-side and sell-side workflows
- Project Management skills
- Be resourceful, possess problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organization
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English and Mandarin Chinese
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: www.bloombergchina.com
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.