Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions Relationship Manager - Shanghai
Posted Nov 9, 2021 - Requisition No. 97299
Buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Bloomberg’s Electronic Trading Solutions (ETS) trading platforms are supported with Enterprise solutions to provide end-to-end workflows. This way, clients can stage, monitor, trade, allocate and perform Trade Cost Analysis on their trades directly from the Bloomberg Terminal for each asset class, whilst seamlessly interacting with our buy-side and sell-side Order Management Systems AIM and TOMS.
What’s the role?
As a Relationship Manager, you will be expected to increase Bloomberg's penetration in E-Trading community, generating new businesses and manage existing E-trading clients in listed(Equity) area, by providing sophisticated workflow, have in-depth understanding of China market opportunities and understand the current regulatory landscape. You will have a consultative sales approach that is adaptable to all client types in China. You will work closely with product and other sales teams where you will be required to effectively communicate the on-going successes and challenges around your business to various stakeholders.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build an in-depth understanding of China market opportunities and cross-boarder opportunities related to trading workflow, directly impact sales and anticipate the market's future needs to position Bloomberg's solutions for the various workflows
- Strategically look across your coverage to determine gaps in client’s workflow, sell and support client needs with regards to Bloomberg listed product trading solution
- Demonstrate a strong level of Bloomberg trading solution customer type knowledge, by understanding how that player type makes money, does their job, and utilizes technology
- Understand the current regulatory landscape and our clients’ challenges around it
- Possess project management skills to coordinate product initiatives, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy, to provide feedback to Bloomberg's Business Managers and Product Development teams on user demand and evolving market practices to drive product improvements
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, calling on specific expertise, and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
You’ll need to have:
- Deep understanding of the trading process, including STP, and OMS / EMS connectivity
- Ability to communicate and
- Experience in China Listed (Equity) trading markets, preferably experience in the e-commerce business from a front-office perspective (Sales or Trading)
- Knowledge of China markets and trading needs
- Strong communication and presentation skills to build relationships with Front Office Traders, Heads of desks as well as middle to back office, including senior level professionals
- Ability to understand, interpret, and develop the requirements of our clients into action plans, and to convey these plans to our product team
We’d love to see:
- Prior sales, new business development or account management experience, covering market participant clients
- Familiarity with OMS and EMS software
- Sales Engineer or Technical Sales experience
- Fluency in Chinese and English
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/execution-order-management/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.