Facilities Site Manager - Shanghai
Posted Jan 3, 2023 - Requisition No. 112887
Bloomberg is the global leader in business and financial data, news and insights. Using the power of technology, we connect the world’s decision makers to accurate information on the financial markets – and help them make faster, smarter decisions.
Who we are:
Through our services and applications, Workplace Operations & Supply Chain provide an employee experience that drives innovation, collaboration, productivity, and transparency. Our Global Employee Operations Team is central to this effort by providing platinum support to 21,000 employees and more than 500,000 annual visitors in more than 170 state-of-the-art offices around the world. We are a close-knit, hardworking team that relies upon a complex set of proprietary and third-party systems to deliver the services we provide. Those systems are the key to understanding where we are doing our jobs well and where we can develop.
What's the role?
We are looking to hire an experienced Facilities Site Manager to support and add value to our Shanghai office. Additional responsibilities may include remote management of our sites across the APAC region, which will include periodic travel.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead a team to ensure excellent facilities operations in the office
- Handle all facilities purchasing requests
- Liaise with vendors and functional managers to assist in local and regional projects
- Conduct regular site inspections, space management moves and record or report using a variety of tools and software
- Conduct operational cost analysis, budgeting, invoice reviews and cost tracking
- Implement and maintain Bloomberg’s Facilities Global Standards which focus on extraordinary cleanliness, maintain neatness, and well organized pantry services
- Provide an elite high touch customer service experience
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Daily interaction with vendors and internal Bloomberg staff at all levels
- Provide account management, cost control, property and general office management to support various department business needs
- Manage the ticketing system, including handling tickets for assigned customer base and other software platforms for data collection, verification, and analysis.
- Ensure facilities operations complying with Bloomberg and local authority health & safety standards.
- Coordinate and ensure organizational processes and procedure are followed
- Work closely with the hospitality and events team to ensure proper support of onsite events, catering, trainings, etc.
- Work closely with the security team to create a safe and secure environment for visitors and employees
- Have a strong sense of ownership for the office and make sure that it is meticulously maintained.
You'll need to have:
- At least 6 years of relevant experience in a facilities management role or in corporate real estate
- Excellent written communications skills in English and Mandarin
- Experience in operational facilities management with knowledge of HVAC, electrical systems and BMS systems
- Experience in the recording of property management leases, construction terms and practices
- Demonstrated stakeholder management and customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and adapt to and embrace changes.
We’d love to see:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Great team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Availability to travel for business requirements
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this:
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com