Pricing (BVAL) and Regulatory Sales Specialist - Enterprise Data - Shanghai
Posted Apr 25, 2018 - Requisition No. 66731
What's the role?
Bloomberg Enterprise Data is seeking an experienced professional to join the Pricing & Regulatory Solutions Sales team. You, with in-depth product knowledge and sales ability, will join a fast-growing specialized area of Bloomberg focused on offering premium valuation services and regulatory solutions to our client base.
The role will work very closely with the full spectrum of external clients, as well as with internal Sales teams to win strategic deals.The role is based out of Bloomberg's Shanghai office and you would be responsible for leading, prospecting and selling Bloomberg's Evaluated Pricing Service (BVAL) and Regulatory solutions (RAAP) to financial institutions.
We'd love you to be:
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in a demanding client-driven environment, which can drive new business and expand current client revenue through on-site client presentations
- Developing and executing sales strategy for a diverse range of products and jurisdictions
- Utilizing exemplary presentation, training and communication skills to develop and maintain client relationships
- Demonstrating strong Fixed Income and/or OTC Derivatives product knowledge to provide high-level analytical and product expertise to clients and our sales force
- Influencing the direction of our services by providing feedback to Bloomberg's Product
- Formulating responses to both RFI/RFP and informal queries from prospects and clients
You'll need to have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience selling complex financial solutions and products to the Financial Services industry is required
- Strong Fixed Income and/or OTC Derivatives product knowledge is a plus
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills
- Strong communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Experience using Bloomberg and knowledge of other pricing platforms is advantageous
- Willingness to travel
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services cultivates innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.