Product Owner - Exchange Business Management - Shanghai
Posted Jun 1, 2018 - Requisition No. 67370
You're on the pulse with market movements and live for the details beyond the headlines. You love to build relationships and always look to provide excellent customer service. As a natural problem solver you thrive on building innovative solutions to complex problems.
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated individual to work in the Exchange Business Management team. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic, deadline driven environment to deliver the highest quality real-time data to our customers across all asset classes such as equities, derivatives, commodities & fixed income.
We are responsible for developing real-time market data feeds from exchanges. This includes managing projects, building relationships, negotiating contracts and exploring business opportunities with the Exchanges. You will be responsible for all technical aspects of maintaining real-time market data feeds and the addition of new exchange products across the North Asia, working closely with Sales, Engineering, Networks, Enterprise Solutions and Exchanges to ensure the successful delivery of exchange products to Bloomberg customers. You will have prior experience of handling market data specifications and will be confident in interpreting these in order to define appropriate business deliverables.
We’ll trust you to:
- Build strategic relationships with exchanges, clients and regulators
- Translate exchange documentation and technical specifications into business deliverables for new exchange data on Bloomberg by understanding and integrating the Bloomberg Data Model
- Manage projects in conjunction with Engineering and Sales
- Serve as the overall escalation point for any issues with exchange market data
You need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance or related disciplines
- Experience working for an Exchange or in the Market Data industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be detail-oriented and technically-minded
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation & organizational skills- Negotiation skills and objection handling skills
- Fluency in both Mandarin and English
We’d love to see:
- Knowledge of FIX and/or other message protocols
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you’re a good match, we’ll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.