First impressions can make or break a candidate's perception of a workplace. This is why our Talent Coordinator role is about more than scheduling interviews and hosting prospective employees.
It's about creating a candidate-friendly journey from start to finish, and using the opportunity to connect candidates to the "wow" of working at Bloomberg (that we as employees feel every day!). Our specialists ensure a seamless interview process by managing all the details, so our candidates can focus on the Bloomberg experience, not on where their next meeting is.
We'll trust you to:
- Actively maintain clear lines of communication with candidates, vendors, recruiters and hiring managers
- Organize interviews, communicate interview details, and host interview visits in a high volume environment
- Be responsible for the maintenance and data integrity of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manage candidate expense reimbursement and agency invoices
- Possess excellent administrative and organization skills and be detail-oriented
- Effectively manage simultaneous projects and successfully prioritize tasks
- Help drive recruitment for select requisitions and client groups
- Support all aspects of contingent worker hiring process for the region
- Actively participate and contribute to process improvement and recruitment strategies
You need to have:
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 1-2 years of prior work experience in Recruitment (or Human Resources) with strong coordination background
- Excellent people skills, developed through experience in customer service or other client-facing roles
- Skilled in Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn additional programs as needed, such as Workday
- Proficiency in Mandarin language
We'd love to see:
- Prior experience in Human Resources/Recruiting
- A basic understanding of Recruiting and HR concepts, policies and procedures
If this sounds like you: Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.