2021 Summer News Internship - Singapore
Posted Oct 8, 2020 - Requisition No. 86538
Bloomberg News is the world's preeminent financial news organization, leading the way in delivering fast and accurate information on multiple platforms to financial and business professionals. If it affects markets, Bloomberg News will be there. We lead the way in breaking news on companies, economies, commodities and government policies to help our ever-expanding audience stay ahead of the markets.
At Bloomberg, we need a constant flow of ideas, energy and innovation - which is where you come in. We’re looking for interns who are passionate about telling stories in a variety of forms. From graphics to TV, to written articles on the Bloomberg Terminal, we want you to collaborate across platforms to deliver critical information to our clients.
As an intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands on reporting experience. Responsibilities may include pitching and writing enterprise stories, conducting exclusive interviews and collaborating with our multimedia platforms. We operate as one newsroom – a cross-platform, collaborative and diverse environment where print, digital and broadcast come together to produce the most accurate content for our clients.
We’re looking for:
- Prior experience and/or demonstrated interest in journalism through work experience or extracurricular activities
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- A passion for global financial markets, companies and economies
- Availability to work for 10 weeks, 44 hours per week, from the end of May
- Minimum two years of undergraduate study completed
- Fluency in a Southeast Asian language would be an advantage, for news coverage of regional markets from our hub in Singapore.
What you’ll need to apply: Resume, cover letter and preferably three samples of journalistic work on any platform
If this sounds like you:
Apply and we'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel "Inside Bloomberg"
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.