2023 Bloomberg Academy - Singapore
Posted Apr 26, 2023 - Requisition No. 115829
Bloomberg Academy in Singapore is an outstanding 5 day personal and professional development program for high potential students who are graduating from all studies between September 2024-September 2025 and who are particularly interested in a career in Bloomberg and the financial markets. This is an amazing opportunity to learn all about our company, our unique culture and the different departments and opportunities!
Bloomberg is the market leader in providing high-quality data, news and analytics to professionals in business, finance and government. With over 19,000 employees in 176 locations around the world we are a truly global organization entering new markets, launching ventures and pushing boundaries. The transparency Bloomberg brings to the financial markets is integral to our culture, our offices and our interactions with one another.
What’s in it for you?
- Introduction to Bloomberg & our Early Careers Departments (Analytics & Sales / Data) ADSK: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/user-support/analytics/?tactic-page=588609
- Network, job shadow, and learn about the Day in the Life of our business representatives from Analytics & Sales Department and Data Department
- Interactive training on our very own Bloomberg Terminal
- Introduction to Financial markets incorporating the Bloomberg Terminal
- Introduction to the power of Bloomberg Data
- Introduction to Bloomberg Philanthropies and Volunteering work!
- Practical workshops on interview skills, including mock interviews with Bloomberg Managers
- Develop public speaking skills and learn how to enhance your personal brand
- Develop presentation skills
- Access to Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) a 10-hour self-paced course that provides a visual introduction to the financial markets: Economics, Currencies, Fixed Income and Equities — woven together from Bloomberg data, news, analytics and television
- Get an overview of our summer internship and graduate programs and the respective application process
Dates: July 24-28,2023
Venue: Bloomberg Singapore Office
You will need to be available to join us in-person for the full duration of the program to be considered
You’ll need to have:
- Graduating from all studies in between September 2024 – September 2025
- A demonstrated interest in financial markets along with the aspiration for a future career in Bloomberg
- Ability to communicate effectively and articulate thought process clearly
- Eagerness to learn and collaborate with peers and stakeholders
- Resilience to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Business proficiency and fluency in English
- All degree disciplines are welcome to apply. Our aim is to have a diverse intake of candidates.
We’d love to see:
- Interest or aspiration for a future career in a client facing/customer service/sales role OR in a data management, data processing, data interpretation and data analysis role
- Business proficiency and fluency in any of the following languages: Bahasa Indonesia, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, or Korean
- CV/Cover Letter Screening
- Pre-Recorded Video Interview or Phone Interview
Applications must be made online by June 2, 2023.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.