2023 Employee Operations Summer Internship for 2024 Employee Operations Graduate Program
Posted Jan 5, 2023 - Requisition No. 113102
Completing our 2023 Summer Internship program (10 weeks between May to July 2023) is an integral part of our assessment process for the 2024 Graduate Program.
The Global Employee Operations team is part of our Workplace Operations and Supply Chain department, dedicated to provide employees an experience that drives innovation, collaboration, productivity, and transparency through our services and applications. Our team is central in this effort by providing platinum support to nearly 21 000 employees, clients, and visitors in more than 170 offices around the world.
We are committed to delivering the highest standards in customer service to all guests, clients, and employees. We are highly detail-focused and constantly looking for ways that we can improve our offices and enhance our customer experience. We collaborate with a multitude of internal departments on a global level to deliver fast and effective solutions.
What’s in it for you:
Bloomberg’s Workplace Operations & Supply Chain team is seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual who will gain hands-on experience in business operations. The team is crucial to the smooth operation of our internal IT systems at Bloomberg. Support is coordinated via ticketing systems, over the phone or Instant Message. The role will be a combination of providing remote and desk side support for PCs, Laptops & MACs. In addition to PC support, you will have the opportunity to learn more about other areas such as Mobile Technology and AV systems. Full training of the Bloomberg software and ticketing systems will be given to the successful candidate.
You will work on a design thinking project that improves our overall support and client experience as well as facilitate data driven business decisions collectively with other teammates across Asia.
This opportunity will provide a 360-degree view into business operations and what it takes to fuel an enterprise the size & scale of Bloomberg.
This is an entry level role where you’ll need:
- To be a current penultimate year tertiary student who will be available for a
- 10 weeks summer internship from May to July 2023, and will be available to start their full-time employment with us from January 2024
- A demonstrable interest in Information Technology (example: academic course or work/internship experience or extracurricular activities)
- Experience in delivering exceptional customer service
- Exposure (through school/work/internship) in end-to-end project management with multiple stakeholders
- Self-driven and positive attitude towards learning
- A strong aptitude in critical thinking, multitasking and attention to details in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate/present effectively and articulate thought process clearly
- Enjoys working in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, demonstrated through school projects or work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
This is a future opportunity for our 2024 full-time graduate program via a 2023 summer internship.
Apply if you think you're a match!
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.