2024 Analytics & Sales Graduate Programme (Vietnamese Speaker), Singapore
Posted Sep 18, 2023 - Requisition No. 119095
The Analytics and Sales program is a unique opportunity to develop a comprehensive understanding of our Bloomberg products and clients in the wider context of the financial markets. Following our comprehensive training program, you will apply your knowledge by assisting our clients in the Analytics department.
In our Analytics business, you will provide 24/7 support for Bloomberg Professional Service users all over the world and across multiple industries. Reaching us via our Helpdesk using the 'Instant Bloomberg' chat system, clients access unparalleled customer service where we answer their questions and help them maximize the value of Bloomberg's products. On any given day we respond to over 12,000 queries in more than 15 languages. From educating a portfolio manager on Bloomberg’s risk management solutions to helping a trader use our functionality to discover new sources of market liquidity – the variety of problems we solve is immense.
Bloomberg is constantly innovating, and Analytics plays a key role in ensuring clients are educated on new products and enhancements by proactively working closely to upskill them through technology and delivering on-site training and seminars. We also work in conjunction with Sales to deliver strategic initiatives, supporting product roll-out and onboarding clients. We want to ensure our clients are making the most of our service and using tools and features that allow them to work smarter.
As you deepen your knowledge, you will have the opportunity to enter our sales department. In Sales, we are the face of Bloomberg for our clients. Consultative and entrepreneurial, we manage client relationships, whilst striving to continually grow our revenue by identifying new business opportunities. We spend our time with our clients, understanding their business goals and outpacing their expectations. Guided by curiosity and purpose, we work to understand their workflows and present them with the most appropriate solutions across our range of enterprise offerings.
What’s in it for you?
You will start by completing our comprehensive Analytics & Sales training program, covering all aspects of the financial markets: industry principles, market players and asset classes - while teaching you all there is to know about the functionality and analytical tools Bloomberg has to offer!
You will join one of our Analytics teams, delivering exceptional customer support to our clients by providing fast and accurate solutions to their queries, while continuing to develop your knowledge through asset class and workflow specialist training.
There are multiple opportunities to further your career across the department or the company, with most Analytics representatives progressing towards opportunities in Sales. You may also go onto develop into a specialized support role in our Advanced Team and possibly in time take on a leadership role.
Who you are?
You understand the drivers behind market moving stories and events. You are a solution-finder, with a real passion for providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment. With a desire to build a career in a client-facing role, you understand the importance of credibility and building relationships!
This is an entry level role where you’ll need to have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and the ability to start in 2024 (Candidates graduating between September 2023 to October 2024 are welcome to apply)
- Up to 5 years of work experience
- Demonstrated interest or experience in the financial markets and the aspiration to work in the financial services industry
- Experience engaging with stakeholders or clients through previous work/internship experience, academic courses, or extracurricular activities
- Ability to multitask and resolve client inquiries while also proactively identifying sustainable workflow solutions for our clients
- Strong critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to communicate effectively and articulate thought process clearly
- The desire to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic training and client facing environment
- Ambition to pursue a client-facing career, with a strong interest in relationship management and sales
- The ability to demonstrate resilience and agility in a fast-paced environment
- Business proficiency and fluency in English and Vietnamese (both written and verbal)
- The ability to occasionally work weekends or on a bank/public/federal holiday (weekday off in lieu)
We’d love to see:
- Interest in innovative and emerging technologies or an interest in how technology can enhance workflows and efficiencies
- Beginner to intermediate experience with excel and/or VBA
This is a future opportunity for our 2024 graduate hiring program.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at his: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/
Please note this is a two stage application process, following the submission of your candidate details you will receive an email with directions to complete an online assessment. Your application will not be complete until you have submitted the assessment.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg provides reasonable adjustment/accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable adjustment/accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable adjustment/accommodation include but are not limited to making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email AMER_recruit@bloomberg.net (Americas), EMEA_recruit@bloomberg.net (Europe, the Middle East and Africa), or APAC_recruit@bloomberg.net (Asia-Pacific), based on the region you are submitting an application for.