APAC Campus Program Manager - Early Engagement & Internships
Posted Mar 15, 2019 - Requisition No. 74188
Who we are:
Bloomberg drives disruptive innovation and breakthrough performance through the talented individuals that make up our global organization. We believe that engaging students at an early age, and supporting their growth and development throughout their educational careers, is essential to the growth of our business and the industry we work in.
Our Asia Pacific Graduate Recruitment team is looking to bring an Early Engagement & Internship Program Manager to our team. We are looking for an organized, passionate, and ambitious person who is eager to work in a fast-paced environment and drive the growth of new programs for early talents.
Who are you?
You will be a vital asset to the Campus Recruitment team, as our Early Engagement programs touch on all of our recruiting efforts across the Asia Pacific region. Working directly with our recruiters, business managers, and global teams to find opportunities for engaging early talent. Additionally, your partnerships will extend to our Philanthropy team, Marketing team, Diversity communities, various program managers, and key leads across the region to develop and execute on strategic efforts. You are creative, organized, have a solid data-driven approach, and collaborate seamlessly with a wide range of internal and external groups. As a strong influencer in the team, you will work closely with regional partners to drive your programs forward.
What is the role?
As a leader and strategic partner to our recruitment team, our Program Manager will work to attract, retain, and develop early talent to join Bloomberg. You will be given a lot of autonomy in designing and executing the overarching programs. It is important you continuously build a strong relationship with our recruiters and business managers to facilitate them across the region. This is a really dynamic role and stretches across many of Bloomberg’s businesses, and thus requires strong recruitment fundamentals, program design and management, and stakeholder relationship management. Our Program Manager will work to create an extraordinary experience for our candidates and our business, and provide coaching and mentorship throughout their journey to ensure their success.
We will trust you to:
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders to identify the needs for early talent, and design, develop, and execute innovative programs and strategies.
- Build long-term recruitment strategies that will help to source talent at appropriate hiring timelines, and own a high volume of programs and internships to carry that strategy through
- Engage with our marketing team to develop materials and social media plans to attract and engage talent, and drive awareness across various markets in APAC
- Drive and lead external collaboration with organizations, various partnerships, and relevant conferences that can influence the programs and build long-term relationships in the community
- Ensure alignment and integration of strategic plans, budgets, and programming to support the advancement of our enterprise wide goals
- Develop and maintain toolkits, presentation materials, guidelines and templates
- Lead and facilitate workshops across Asia Pacific region (travel is required)
- Track and analyze effectiveness of Early Engagement efforts to ensure it meets business objective
- Use intel of return on investment, applicant data, and key measures of success for future program evolution
- Work closely with global counterparts to create efficiencies and share/leverage program intel
- Prepare and deliver regular briefings and updates to our senior leaders and global team
You’ll need to have
- Experience in designing and executing graduate recruitment programs and initiatives, or equivalent experience
- A strong passion working with or mentoring students
- The ability to drive projects and initiatives as a self-starter with a strong client focus and excellent critical thinking
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting numerical data, and translating analyses into relevant recommendations
- Ability to lead with influence across the regional groups
- Proven track record of strong stakeholder management skills
- Multitask whilst paying close attention to detail
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is committed to diversity. It drives our innovation. At Bloomberg, you'll have the opportunity to go above and beyond and to take risks. You'll be a part of an organization that is entering new markets, launching new ventures, and pushing boundaries. Our ever-expanding array of technology, data, news, and media services champions innovation and empowers clients -- and offers nearly limitless opportunities for career growth.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.