APAC Senior Quality Lead - Singapore
Posted Mar 28, 2022 - Requisition No. 101939
Bloomberg is the global leader in business and financial data, news and insights. Using the power of technology, we connect the world’s decision makers to accurate information on the financial markets – and help them make faster, smarter decisions.
What’s the role?
Our Supply Chain Quality team creates and maintains an infrastructure that enables cross functional teams to measure, analyze and drive improvements to Bloomberg’s hardware products and processes. Team members are catalysts for change by identifying opportunities and influencing functional leads to implement measurable improvements that benefit delivered quality to our clients and the business. Team responsibilities include developing product acceptance criteria for new and returned products, developing ongoing quality control plans, conducting in-depth data analysis and developing action reports. We engage in active quality management for all product and process issues, conduct process and product auditing, composing and translating procedure documents into operational and tactical steps. Our Global team also maintains production warehouse governance criteria.
We'll Trust you to:
- Lead product quality for the APAC cross functional team, interacting with all internal Supply Chain functions, vendors and contract manufacturers.
- Provide clear vision and lead by example to build positive relationship based on trust and collaboration.
- Identify key performance drivers that affect goals and implement corresponding action plans
- Have a solution focused work ethic with a high degree of flexibility supporting multiple projects of varying complexity and priority
- Provide data analysis and generate management level reports
- Lead projects to analyse quality performance of Bloomberg’s products & processes by utilizing statistical and analytical tools and methods.
- Correlate data from Customer service and client visits to findings at repair sites.
- Implement methods to inspect, test and evaluate reliability, precision and accuracy of processes, products and production equipment.
- Perform root cause and failure analysis.
You need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Systems, Statistics, Electrical Engineering or equivalent fields.
- 10+ years of recent experience in Quality management and manufacturing process within an industry background of technology, consumer electronics or electronics manufacturing.
- Familiarity with supply chain and materials planning processes.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin in order to communicate across multiple stakeholder group and external suppliers (including Mandarin-speaking parties).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, analytical skills, good project management skills and the ability to function independently in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Strong customer-focus and dedication to quality
- Proficiency in LEAN Six Sigma or other Statistics based continuous improvement methods.
- In depth working experience with Excel and Access; database development tools
- Proven experience in root cause and failure analysis
We'd Love to see:
- Experience with SAP QM and IM modules
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at: https://www.bloomberg.com/company/careers/working-here/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, parental or caring status, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.