Analytics - Client Account Management Support (CAMS) - Singapore
Posted Dec 2, 2021 - Requisition No. 98194
Customer Account Management Support (CAMS) assist Financial Product Sales by managing large client projects and helping to tackle ongoing or complex unresolved issues. By having a detailed understanding of Bloomberg's processes and procedures, CAMS act in an advisory role to identify opportunities to improve internal efficiency and to enhance the client's experience.
The department is an exciting next step for somebody who excels at problem solving and project management, has strong communication skills, and who enjoys working directly with internal stakeholders and external clients. A passion for client relationship management and the ability to build a strong internal network within Bloomberg is crucial to be successful in this role.
Each CAMS representative looks after their own group of Sales teams and is encouraged to be independent in this area by looking for ways to grow their business and educate their teams.
We’ll trust you to:
- Serve as a liaison between customers, financial product sales and all Bloomberg operational departments addressing customer requests
- Take ownership of escalated customer issues and bring them to resolution
- Analyze complex issues and formulate next steps and a clear path forward
- Collaborate with and influence internally various stakeholders and subject matter experts across business functions and levels
- Support projects around company initiatives and sales with ad-hoc reporting and requests
- Manage multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Think out-of-the-box in finding new solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve efficiencies and/or enhance the customer experience
To apply for this role, you'll need to have:
- 4 to 8 years of Experience working in financial Services or a Technology company
- Previous support experience in a client facing environment (sales support, customer support, etc..)
- Experience managing multiple operational projects simultaneously
- Experience working with a wide range of internal teams and departments (i.e. legal, COO, sales, technical support, etc..)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Tenacious and creative problem solving skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take a proactive approach in their role
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
We'd also like to see:
- Fluency in Mandarin or Korean or Japanese would be a plus as this role will be supporting clients across the Asia Pacific region.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.