Audience Development Manager - Singapore (Contract till end of 2022)
Posted Apr 27, 2022 - Requisition No. 102975
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. "Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces." We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen!
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is setting out to become the indispensable source of information for the world's most influential business leaders.
Named as “Hottest in Events” in Adweek’s 2021 Hotlist, Bloomberg Live creates dynamic news-driven events around the world. From intimate roundtables to multi-day festivals, Bloomberg Live brings virtual and in-person events to life across critical topics in business, policy, economics, technology, sustainability, equality, luxury and more.
We’re seeking an audience development manager to join our innovative team. In this role, you’ll structure compelling event marketing campaigns to drive event registrations for in-person events on topics such as technology, sustainability and finance.
We’ll Trust You To:
- Create and manage multi-channel campaigns to acquire, engage and nurture event registrants and attendees for both in-person and virtual events, collaborating closely with editorial and sales teams to define target audiences for each event
- Author compelling copy for audience event invitations
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams on bespoke invitations and tracking links for specific campaigns
- Test and measure audience development strategies to continuously optimize output and performance
- Curate audience invitation lists based on analysis of data from our existing audience database, segmenting data to ensure effective marketing to relevant audiences
- Identify third-party organizations and/or marketing partners to develop new audiences
- Communicate directly with top-level executive prospects to attend in-person events
- Travel to in-person events as needed and manage customer experience on-site
- Other related duties, as assigned
- 3-5 years working in events, marketing or client management
- Experience working with CRM, registration or lead generation systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency working with technology collaboration tools and ability to pick up new technologies easily
- Strong attention to detail and good judgment when handling and processing sensitive information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and under tight deadlines
You’ll need to have:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contract will be administered by third-party vendor as a dispatched worker arrangement with Bloomberg.