Bloomberg Media Sales - Account Director – Singapore & ANZ
Posted Jan 10, 2023 - Requisition No. 113294
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Account Director – Singapore & ANZ is responsible for leading conversations in Singapore across key established and growth verticals, focused beyond media sales at a full range of services from strategy to creative, content, communications and in-market activations. Based out of the Bloomberg Singapore office, the Account Director nurtures and grows the Bloomberg share of business from existing relationships and develops new business within the markets. As well as delivering on a personal sales target, the role requires collaboration and sales contribution towards a regional digital programmatic revenue target with business.
We will trust you to:
- Deliver the sales revenue target with compelling pitches and proposals
- Identity prospects across Singapore & ANZ to develop new business relationships and opportunities
- Manage relationships and sales activity with key clients / agencies, coordinating multiple resources to close sales and deliver campaigns
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with client and agency senior management and through all levels in these organisations to maximise revenue opportunities and position Bloomberg as preferred advertising partner
- Engage with colleagues in international offices to exchange ideas, share information and update account information
- Provide regular sales updates and forecasts to your Line Manager on current revenue and sales pipeline - using Salesforce on a daily basis as a CRM tool
- Develop a strong relationship with our existing partners for the Bloomberg business in the market and manage these key client relationships to achieve the best results for the business
- Develop new ideas and uncover market intelligence across the region for Bloomberg Media sales and stakeholders
You’ll need to have:
- 8+ years of Singapore and/or regional APAC advertising experience in an international media brand setup
- Direct experience in liaising with, and managing, media agencies and clients
- Experience in presenting and pitching strategic sales proposals to senior external and internal stakeholders
B2B experience in a direct sales revenue generating role
We would love to see:
- In-depth knowledge of the media industry and a self-starting well rounded approach
- Well-developed consultative selling skills and the ability to build relationships with key contacts in client and agency organisations are also critical capabilities
- Ability to effectively multi task, account manage, strategise and develop business
- Great communication skills in English, a pro-active and entrepreneurial mindset
- Collaboration mindset and being able to work well in teams across borders
Does this sound like you?
Apply via our careers website! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.