Bloomberg Media- Ad Sales Account Director – South-East Asia and Emerging Markets - Singapore
Posted Dec 8, 2021 - Requisition No. 98490
Smarter, Faster, and as always - First. That's our philosophy. Bloomberg Media empowers global business leaders with breaking news, expert opinion and proprietary data distributed on every platform, across every time zone. Like our products and solutions- our teams are agile, dynamic, and innovative. We work hard, and we work fast - while keeping up the quality and accuracy for which we're known. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces. We challenge each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in our communities as around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn't do anywhere else. It's up to you to make it happen.
The Account Director – South East Asia and Emerging markets is responsible for leading conversations across the region and will also focus on media sales at a full range of services from strategy to creative, content, communications and in-market activations. Based out of the Bloomberg Singapore office, you will nurture and grow the Bloomberg Media share of business from existing relationships and develop new business within the South East Asia and Emerging markets. As well as delivering on a personal sales target, the role requires collaboration and sales contribution towards the regional digital programmatic revenue target.
We will trust you to:
- Present compelling pitches and proposals to deliver the sales revenue target for the assigned geographic territories
- Identity prospects within the region to develop new business relationships and opportunities
- Manage relationships and sales activity with key clients / agencies, coordinating multiple resources to close sales and deliver campaigns
- Develop strong and trusted relationships with client and agency senior management and through all levels in these organisations to maximise revenue opportunities and position Bloomberg as preferred advertising partner
- Engage with colleagues in international offices to exchange ideas, share information and update account information
- Provide regular sales updates and forecasts to your Line Manager on current revenue and sales pipeline - using Salesforce on a daily basis as a CRM tool.
- Develop a strong relationship with our existing partners for the Bloomberg business in the market and manage these key client relationships to achieve the best results for the business
- Develop new ideas and uncover market intelligence across the region for Bloomberg Media sales and stakeholders
You’ll need to have:
- 8+ years South-East Asia regional advertising experience in an international media brand setup
- Specific B2B experience in a direct sales revenue generating role
- Direct experience in liaising with, and managing, media agencies and clients
- Experience in presenting and pitching strategic sales proposals to senior external and internal stakeholders
- A pro-active and entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluent communication skills in English
- Demonstrated continuous career growth in the role within an organisation
We would love to see:
- In-depth knowledge of the media industry
- Well-developed consultative selling skills for long term partnerships with clients and agencies
Does this sound like you?
Apply via our careers website! If we believe you're a good match, we'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.