Client Marketer, APAC, Bloomberg Media
Posted Apr 23, 2022 - Requisition No. 102733
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. We work hard, and we work fast — while keeping up the creativity and entrepreneurialism we're known for. It's what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time.
Bloomberg LP has built a significant media business spanning television, digital, magazine, radio and live event platforms across the globe. In the midst of a historic time in the media industry, Bloomberg Media is growing its global footprint and reach through new innovations from Bloomberg Quicktake to Bloomberg Green.
Are you passionate about major socio-economic global challenges? Are you immersed in business trends, cultural shifts and technological advancements? Do you like to understand what motivates audience segments and moves markets?
Bloomberg Media is seeking an experienced, creative-minded Client Marketer, Asia to develop strategic solutions and best in class partnership proposals, with data led insights, for current and prospective clients. The right candidate will be someone who isn’t afraid to work tirelessly to find new, creative ways to help our clients and to unite various internal teams to achieve these goals.
We’ll trust you to:
- Partner with Sales to develop breakthrough ideas and proposals that exceed client expectations
- Lead pitches and maintain RFP responses in presale, bringing together cross-functional internal teams, including Editorial, Planning & Campaign Management, Creative, Client Services, Data Science & Insight, and Events
- Generate insights from data, research, and intelligence reports that provide strategic input into client proposals
- Brief and support the creative team to ensure content ideas support the client objective
- Support the continued development of branding and marketing assets to ensure the market understands the depth of Bloomberg Media’s offering
- Efficiently manage multiple projects, pitches and content creation, all happening simultaneously
- Engage with the global Bloomberg Media community to learn/share best practice, product developments or client solutions
You’ll need to have:
- 7+ years of overall experience in a client facing marketing role that includes working on RFPs, proposals and pitches
- Experience working in an international publishing, media or creative agency environment
- Experience marketing across digital and/or social media platforms
- Experience presenting to senior-level internal/external clients
- Experience with primary and secondary research and using proprietary data tools to validate client pitches
- Experience in working with creative teams or studios to develop creative concepts
- Experience in managing multiple projects at once, with the ability to prioritize and maintain exceptional attention to detail
- Experience working in a global, highly matrixed organization
- Experience and power-user of PowerPoint, Google Slides or Keynote.
- Fluency in English, verbal and written
- Demonstrated continuous career growth in a role within an organisation
We’d love to see:
Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
Strong presentation skills and an eye for great design
Does this sound like you?
Apply! If we believe you’re a good match we'll get in touch to let you know the next steps.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.