Core Sales - Account Manager, Commodities & Corporation - Singapore
Posted Jan 8, 2020 - Requisition No. 80587
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
Our Sales teams are industry renowned for their subject matter expertise and platinum service levels. You’ll have industry renowned training, not just when you join us, but continually throughout your career here. Just like we invest in our products, we invest in our people. It gives us the edge.
What's the role?
The Singapore Commodities & Corporation team is looking for a motivated enterprise account manager to join our growing business with a focus on the Singapore markets. This is a unique sales team specialise in servicing the commodity and corporate customers in Singapore. You will join an experienced sales team sitting working alongside Relationship managers to position Bloomberg solutions to new and existing clients.
You will be responsible for driving and supporting the business by managing usage campaigns, increasing adoption by running strategic workflow initiatives whilst spotting terminal and non-terminal opportunities in these accounts. To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong understanding of market structure, cultural awareness, technology trends and the competition in these markets.
We will trust you to:
- Set, communicate and execute on account strategy to help drive adoption of our solutions, displacement of competitors and aligning stakeholders to generate enterprise opportunities
- Develop your technical knowledge and business acumen across Commodity and Corporation markets, products and workflow to service our customers
- Develop and maintain key customers relationships, showing ability to influence and drive accountability through strong inter-personal skills
- Work with resources to achieve scalability of strategy
- Show an aptitude and growing knowledge about the markets in which your customers operates
You'll need to have:
- Knowledge of Commodities knowledge. It will be good to have Risk management knowledge
- Demonstrate ability to develop workflow
- A keen desire to learn; to immerse yourself in role and be motivated to constantly improve your knowledge and skills
- Demonstrable ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Ambition, critical thinking skills and a passion for collaboration
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills in English and Mandarin
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.