As a Digital Advertising Trafficking Specialist you are responsible for the activation and maintenance of digital campaigns. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to use your rare blend of technical aptitude, analytical mindset, organizational skills and creative problem solving to bring media solutions to life and ensure client success. In your day to day role, you will work across mobile/desktop web, mobile applications, video & connected devices to traffic online creative, troubleshoot problems, whilst leading campaign delivery and report results for client advertising on Bloomberg.com. You will also engage across planning, inventory, sales, marketing, ad innovation and ad technology teams to launch new ad experiences, build creative for clients and project manage high impact units.
You will be expected to:
- Traffic and maintain display and video ad campaigns on Bloomberg's digital multi-media platforms, ensuring that deal terms are met including delivery rates, start and end date, reporting requirements, viewability expectations, etc.
- Work with various internal groups and third party vendors to facilitate the implementation of integrated campaign elements.
- Monitor campaign performance to ensure full delivery and improve creative performance.
- Own the development of custom ad experiences with external partners, from client kick off calls through QA and launch.
- Build engaging digital advertisements within self-service platforms
- Drive workflow and communication with cross-functional partners in Sales, Marketing and Planning to ensure deadlines are met and campaigns have successful outcomes
- Collaborate with Ad Innovation, Ad Tech & Planning to understand client critical metrics and how we can use Bloomberg assets to drive success.
- QA campaign creative for spec compliance and proper functionality
- Work consultatively with sales, clients and agencies to foster understanding and adoption of industry specifications
- Provide elite customer service for internal partners, agencies and clients
You will need to have:
- A passion to take ownership of a project and see your hard work come to life
- The ability to articulate and be comfortable speaking with diverse audiences, including sales and clients, whilst demonstrating your ability to translate technical subject matter into relatable business terminology and respond to unexpected questions on the spot
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively while maintaining attention to detail and multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- At least 2 years’ experience in Online Ad Operations
- Knowledge and experience with advertising systems and a thorough understanding of advertising performance metrics.
- Experience working in DFP as well as with third party ad servers (DCM, Sizmek, Flashtalking, Celtra, etc)
- Experience in managing third party rich media builds and/or working within rich media self-service platforms.
- Natural ability to problem solve with superior time management and an eye for detail
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch to let you know that the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at http://www.bloomberg.com/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.