Each of our clients is unique. They have their own workflows and very specific data needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling means our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate. Extracting intelligence from such varying and complex consumption is a real business challenge. That’s where you come in.
What’s the role?
The Client Data Analytics team drives new business and organic growth to the Enterprise Data department through data driven intelligence. We’re all about driving the business forward with data-driven insight to build product strategies and uncover hidden sales opportunities.
We also provide analytics using data warehousing tools and other resources. We work closely with global teams including: Sales, CFO Office, Global & Regional Department Heads, Business and Product Development, Global Data, Operational Support and other verticals across the firm. We leverage Qliksense, IBM Cognos 11, Excel Powerpivot, VBA and SQL to develop reports and dashboards for these global teams.
We’ll trust you to:
- Drive sales strategies and generate targeted campaigns by leveraging data
- Share insights with stakeholders through reporting and creating dashboards
- Design tools to enable our business units to access self-service analytics & pre-packaged datasets
- Manage major projects with the Client Data Analytics Warehouse engineers for data acquisition and report automation
- Explore alternative datasets to enrich & expand existing analytics
- Develop models to predict ROI and exposure in product offering and commercials
You’ll need to be:
- Self-Motivated and Independent. You should be independent but also work well in a team environment. You are able to focus on the solution and deliver results even when projects face set-backs.
- Clear Communicator. You can deliver clear, concise and structured presentations where you understand your audience and convey the appropriate amount of information.
- Excellent Collaborator and Resourceful Negotiator. You can build relationships with key stakeholders and negotiate the scope of a project for a win-win outcome.
- Highly Creative. You are able to think beyond a task, understand the ultimate goal and ask the right questions. You understand the basics of all financial asset types as well as quality, coverage and depth of Bloomberg data sets.
- Well Organized. Your work is easy to follow and you can provide quick concise updates on all projects you are working on. When faced with an unstructured work environment you create your own structure to achieve goals.
- Technical. You have the experience of Business intelligence technology tools and the passion and aptitude to learn more. You are able to quickly adopt new tools and assist in migration and integration throughout the global team and department. You have the ability to shorten time spent on task with your technical background. Knowledge of SQL and Qlik is preferred.
- Innovative. You have the ability to think and see different approaches to a problem and to factor in future risk and short-comings with potential solutions. You can challenge reality with imaginative ideas.
- Strong Financial Markets and Market Data Background. You can apply this knowledge in your reports and projects adding more value to the data itself.
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think you're a good match and we'll get in touch with you to let you know next steps. In the meantime, check out https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.