Enterprise Data - Technical Account Manager - Singapore
Posted Dec 11, 2018 - Requisition No. 72459
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We have worked hard and smart to become the successful business we are today. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of data sets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
What's the role?
You'll be the primary technical interface into Bloomberg for our largest and most technically proficient clients, the trusted adviser they turn to when making major technology and strategic decisions. You'll form deep, lasting partnerships from the C-level onward, be the advocate for your customer within Bloomberg, and also an advocate for Bloomberg with your customer.
We are looking for someone who has managed a variety of projects, solved complex problems, and understands how to set and manage expectations comfortably. We are a service focused team, with customer satisfaction and building trusted lasting client relationships being of the highest priority.
You will need a keen eye for opportunities with the goal of deepening our partnership with clients, while working closely with the sales, product and implementation teams to reach our full commercial potential.
You can’t beat face to face contact with clients, and so some travel will be required.
The Technical Account Management team are seen as senior leaders within the Enterprise Data Service Delivery organisation. You will have the opportunity to use your industry knowledge and experience to drive positive outcomes across both Bloomberg's business as well as your client's.
We'll trust you to:
Handle pre-sales duties by;
- Partnering with the account team (Sales and Product Specialists) to identify and qualify sales opportunities.
- Understanding client technical priorities and objectives and mapping Bloomberg solutions against those requirements
- Providing inputs to the Product group on proposed requirements for implementing and supporting new products
Project manage implementations and migrations by;
- Leading a virtual engagement team, leveraging the necessary internal resources to ensure a successful delivery of the agreed solution
- Forming a comprehensive and cohesive plan in collaboration with the client for integration of Bloomberg products and services across APAC
- Provide regular reporting both to the client and internally on project status and progression to wards key milestones
Manage assigned accounts effectively by;
- Managing regular technology and service review meetings with our top clients.
- Providing technical subject matter expertise across the Enterprise Data product portfolio
- Maintaining an exceptional level of service delivery into your accounts
- Attaining a deep and extensive understanding of your client's architecture, infrastructure and application environment
- Leveraging client relationships and understanding of their business to expand Bloomberg’s footprint within the organization through additional Enterprise products and services
- Forging deep relationships across the client's technology teams within both the vertical IT and business silos (Equities, FICC, FX etc.) and horizontal functions (CTO, Architecture, Infrastructure, Sourcing etc.)
You’ll need to have:
- Strong project management experience
- Managing revenue-generating accounts and experience in delivering a service
- Strong technical market data analysis
- Knowledge of financial market data products, delivery services, APIs and protocol technologies
- Knowledge of Industry trends would be highly advantageous (Cloud, Virtualization, Cost optimization and innovation, AI, ML,)
- Pre-sales experience, and a commercial awareness
- Broad Knowledge and experience of market data tools (e.g. reporting, entitlement and administration systems)
- Knowledge of the concepts of market data compliance rules & regulations
- Pre-sales experience preferred along with commercial awareness
- Awareness of trading applications and systems is also desirable
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.