Enterprise Products - Hedge Accounting Derivatives Specialist - Singapore
Posted Aug 2, 2019 - Requisition No. 76440
Bloomberg is the global market leader of financial data, risk management and valuations. Bloomberg’s Risk and Pricing department continues to grow globally as we expand our Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) solutions including Hedge Accounting.
What’s the role?
You will be joining a fast-growing specialized area of Bloomberg focused on treasury & hedge accounting specialist, who will primarily support the hedge accounting product (MARS HEFF) in the Asia Pacific region. You will not only provide high quality support and implementation of our Hedge Accounting product, but also help drive the sales agenda and help grow the product footprint that region.
Bloomberg’s Multi-Asset Risk System is a SaaS solution with the ability to deliver excellent levels of functionality to companies (such as banks, corporates)
We’ll trust you to:
- Be actively involved in the sales process (such as product demos, proof of concepts/setting up client examples)
- On-board and support of hedge accounting premium clients
- Be the Subject Matter on HEFF (Hedge accounting product) and other related pricing functions
- Assist in the evolution of the roadmap based on client feedback to help meet sales target, drive growth as well as support client use cases
- Collaborate with Bloomberg product management colleagues worldwide on the evolution of the product
- Partner with various in-house authorities, from development, sales, product management and marketing
You’ll need to have:
- 5-10 years of experience as a hedge accounting practitioner either in a corporate treasury or financial services environment
- a good understanding of valuations and risk management practices
- Prior meaningful experience with other similar vendors (e.g., treasury systems, risk/valuation systems)
- experience conducting presentations, providing demonstrations, capturing requirements, and defining specifications, scope and documentation
We’d love to see:
- Strong leadership skills, people management, and interpersonal skills
- Experience with one of the “Big 4” in audit or advisory
- Additional Asian language
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.