What's the role
As a member of the implementation team you will have responsibility for technical pre sales as well as project management delivery. You will take care of both buy side and sell side implementations covering equities, fixed income, and derivatives. You'll ensure that customer’s post trade initiatives are delivered efficiently and on time. You will need to be able to actively identify risks and dependencies throughout the process. You will support our sales force, partner with various teams internally and deal directly with our clients on a regular basis. You’ll demonstrate deep product knowledge and understanding of the Fixed Income and/or Equity communities, technology, operational workflow and trading activities.
You’ll be comfortable in a dynamic environment, have a dedicated approach to solving problems and will not shy away from challenges. You will provide coverage for the sell-side and buy-side, as well as lead relevant third party vendor OMS relationships.
We'll trust you to:
- You will provide pre-sales advice to buy-side and sell-side customers to identify post trade workflow solution that best meets their business needs for allocation matching, trade settlement, and reconciliation
- Qualify and run implementation projects
- You will ensure that dealer and the customers post trade initiatives are delivered expertly and on time
- Manage relationships with OMS vendors
- Continue to develop your knowledge of post trade platforms and markets to identify system issues and opportunities and propose product improvements and workflow efficiencies
- You will work closely with Sales and Account management, Product Development and Production Support.
You’ll need to have:
- Knowledge of Fixed Income and Equity
- Consistent track record of delivering Post Trade projects and/or E-Trading projects
- Prior technical experience in trading system implementations
- Good knowledge of FIX and/or SWIFT protocol
- Customer focused attitude with ability to cultivate relationships with internal and external partners
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task and prioritise in demanding situations and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation and analytical skills
We'd love to see:
- Knowledge of Trade Settlements lifecycle, TMPG, and Allocation matching services
- Prior knowledge of Bloomberg platforms in Global Markets
- Additional Asian languages (Manadarin or Japanese)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.