Enterprise Sales - BTCA & Electronic Trading Sales Representative - Singapore
Posted Oct 10, 2019 - Requisition No. 78901
In global markets, buy-side and sell-side professionals strive to achieve the best execution across multiple asset classes. The Bloomberg Professional service provides trading solutions and sophisticated analytics to meet these needs, all on a single platform.
Our global TCA product provides multi-asset post trade transaction cost analysis in one portal. Bloomberg breadth of data and benchmarks help our clients meet the ever-increasing need to demonstrate the best execution across all the asset classes.
What’s the role?
You’ll join a team of passionate, all-star sales professionals. You will be selling our suite of electronic trading products and BTCA solutions across South East Asia, and also be expected to position our specialist products to the same client community. Being part of the team means you'll be providing solutions to help service our existing clients as well as sell to new clients.
You'll need to be comfortable with building a detailed knowledge of, and developing sales tactics for, a variety of electronic trading solutions. You will need to demonstrate that you can quickly pull together your sales strategy and effectively communicate the ongoing successes and challenges around the implementation to various partners. You will have a consultative sales approach that is adaptable to all client types and will enjoy working within a mixture of sales, implementation and product development professionals. You will also be a good listener!
We will trust you to:
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client’s workflow for direct execution
- Take responsibility for growing our client base through prospecting, relationship management, referrals, and cross-selling
- Assist our Core Sales force in expanding our electronic trading franchise
- Provide detailed feedback to our product development teams to help us continuously improve so we can anticipate our client’s future needs
- Make the best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, calling on specific expertise to help deliver solutions to our clients
You will need to have:
- Strong knowledge of Transaction Cost Analysis
- A deep understanding of financial markets and the trading processes (including STP, and OMS/EMS connectivity)
- The ability to communicate and form relationships with Front Office Traders as well as middle to back office Compliance Officers
- An impressive track record of selling e-trading solutions across multiple asset classes (listed or OTC)
- Excellent sales skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: www.blpcareers.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com