Enterprise Sales - BVAULT Sales Representative - Singapore
Posted Jun 4, 2019 - Requisition No. 75400
The volume of communication, trade, voice, and social media data along with files and documents generated by regulated companies is growing at a staggering rate. At the same time, regulatory scrutiny has placed increased pressure on firms to deploy smart, scalable technology and next-generation compliance analytics to minimize risk.
Bloomberg Vault is a secure, hosted compliance solution that enables governance of communication data-based information, file analytics and trade reconstruction across the enterprise. It consolidates compliance, legal and data management processes into an integrated, real-time system to help regulated firms succeed in a transformed environment.
What’s the role?
You will be joining a successful, rapidly growing and entrepreneurial team as a Sales Representative focused on expanding our client base for our cloud-based information governance and information analytics solution across the ASEAN region. As this role is based in Singapore, you will need to travel frequently across the region to meet new clients. You'll be responsible for growing new business, initiating and building client engagement while utilizing your specialized knowledge, you will strive to maximize revenue growth for Bloomberg Vault.
Your understanding of our compliance product offerings will enable you to: find opportunities to introduce our products to new clients, target clients of competing hosted archiving products and execute on a strategy for displacement.
We’ll trust you to:
- Create and execute sales strategies
- Establish and maintain customer relationships and generate positive feedback including customer references and high levels of satisfaction
- Handle the sales pipeline in an effective and clear manner
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in other offices and teams to drive projects and maintain a cross-regional operation
- Be accountable for your individual annual sales targets
- Effectively communicate requirements with our Product teams
- Establish and maintain key relationships with a partnership approach, across client organizations, to ensure that all partners are handled appropriately as part of the sales process
- Be accessible, responsive and approachable
You’ll need to have:
- A proven record of delivering extraordinary results in technical software sales role for an on-site or SaaS enterprise software
- Knowledge and exposure to modern enterprise software IT systems and services, in particular communications (Exchange, Lotus Notes, etc.) and directory services (LDAP, AD, etc.)
- A Bachelor's degree or higher
- Exemplary verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- A desire to travel in order to provide our clients with a premiere service
We’d love to see:
- Ability to handle your time effectively, multi-task and work well under pressure in a team environment
- Proven Enterprise Selling exposure
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/vault/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.