Enterprise Sales - Buy-side Order Management System (AIM) Account Manager - Singapore
Posted Nov 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 111770
Bloomberg’s Buy-side Order Management System (AIM) delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance, and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 15,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 900 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market -one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets, or investment styles without disruption.
What's the role?
In this client facing role, you will be part of a team that manages critical client relationships with responsibilities for on-boarding new users to AIM, interacting with clients on a daily basis and meeting with decision makers on strategic decisions, as well as supporting the team on deployment and tactical planning. This role interacts heavily across multiple internal business areas, ensuring effective collaboration in providing best solutions and service.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop and maintain strong buy-side client relationships through consultative engagement
- Strategically look across your clients to determine gaps in workflow to expand the AIM and Bloomberg product footprint
- Proactively find and monitor at-risk users to defend the Bloomberg business
- Develop a sound understanding of Bloomberg’s products, how they integrate with financial markets, and have the ability to position our solutions appropriately
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 2 years experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company
- Experience designing, supporting or selling workflow infrastructure solutions to buy-side firms
- Demonstrated experience of at least one of the asset classes e.g. Equities, Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX
- A strong grasp of the buy-side workflow infrastructure needed to support the "full life cycle of a trade"
- Ability to effectively time manage and prioritize initiatives
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Project
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
We'd love to see:
- Hands-on experience in fund operations / post-trade process
- PORT Enterprise and/or Risk knowledge
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/asset-and-investment-manager/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email email@example.com.