Enterprise Sales - Data Sales Development Representative - Singapore
Posted Jun 14, 2021 - Requisition No. 91404
Data professionals - on both the buy and sell sides - are under mounting pressure to do more with less, even as demands to reduce operational risk and increase operational efficiency have never been greater. While firms acknowledge the need for enterprise-wide data consistency, ensuring its timeliness, quality, delivery, reliability and distribution remains a pervasive challenge.
Firms that commit to utilizing only highest-quality data can eliminate the data inconsistencies inherent to working with multiple vendors and lower their costs overall. A partnership with Bloomberg Enterprise Sales allows just this, giving them strategic advantage.
What's the role?
Bloomberg Enterprise Data Sales (EDS) is experiencing a prolonged period of unprecedented growth. Our Data and Technology solutions focus upon the acquisition, organisation and distribution of content around Financial firms. With the help of our ground breaking product innovation at Bloomberg we work in partnership with our clients, taking out the heavy lifting, enabling them to do more with less.
We are looking to hire an Sales Development professional into our Sales team in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for lead generation, new business strategies and marketing, managing the day to day relationship of large accounts as well as hunting for growth opportunities. The career path associated with the Sales development role generally leads into an experienced Sales position.
We'll trust you to:
- Generate leads across South East Asia Markets for the Enterprise Sales team
- Engage in frequent prospecting calls to existing accounts and new business to develop sales opportunities
- Build the sales pipeline and Identify new opportunities to grow revenue within existing accounts
- Stay informed about the evolving Enterprise Sales business and the financial markets in order to spot trends, look for new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business
- Establish & maintain efficient processes to assist in the smooth day to day operations of sales administration
- Be responsible for administrative duties associated with Account Management
You'll need to demonstrate a depth of understanding in the following areas:
- The Customer's business (who their customers are, how they make money)
- The Customer's technology stack, workflows, and internal structure (org chart, how decisions are made, competing products)
- Features, solutions, and benefits of Bloomberg solutions
- You'll also leverage this knowledge to build and maintain credibility with clients, identify gaps and recommend solutions; and deliver on revenue-generating and adoption/usage goals
You'll need to have:
- 2 to 5 years or sales experience, in Financial services or Financial technology
- Proven ability to identify and develop client relationships
- Outstanding Client service experience , relationship management skills and sales aptitude
- Experience in managing technical and data content sales deals within an account until close and maintain an ongoing relationship with the client
- Working knowledge of the financial community landscape and data needs
- Consultative and solution sales skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of thought and perspective in every form. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.