Enterprise Sales - Data Sales representative - Singapore
Posted Aug 26, 2021 - Requisition No. 93642
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data Sales - dynamic, creative and fast-growing. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of datasets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
What's the role?
We’re looking for a talented and experienced sales professional to cover South East Asian markets. You’ll have the business vision and Market Data expertise to build successful sales strategies so that we capitalise on the opportunities uncovered. You'll be responsible for generating revenue from Reference Data, Data Management Solutions (DMS), Regulatory data, Real-Time data feeds and the Bloomberg Asset Valuation Service (BVAL). You'll work closely with clients and prospects to gain a clear understanding of their business needs, and provide consultative solutions to build stronger relationships.
In order to do this effectively, a deep understanding of the flow of data around a financial organisation and who uses it and what for is important, alongside your credibility and experience in enterprise selling across buy-side and sell-side firms. Your listening and consultative skills will also help demonstrate how the quality, reliability and timeliness of Bloomberg content and services will help both financial firms' users and businesses improve processes and align with new regulations, as well as how our cutting edge technology to effectively deliver, organise and use data will help streamline their supply chain, bringing value and generating efficiencies.
We'll trust you to:
- Drive annual sales and revenue targets for our Data solutions product suite
- Lead Enterprise sales engagements smoothly from beginning to end leveraging your experience with market data
- Demonstrate Financial Services market and Data product expertise to identify client needs
- Acquire and maintain a good understanding of clients’ regulatory obligations, and how - Bloomberg could work in partnership to help meet them
- Produce clear, concise proposals with an appropriate level of detail that identify client needs, current workflows, proposed solutions and commercials
- Establish & execute pipeline target market strategies for achieving sales targets through the appropriate stages of the sales cycle within your assigned client base
- Form relationships across client organisations to ensure that all partners are led appropriately as part of the sales process
- Balance engagements across the sales life-cycle to maintain desired pipeline levels for long, medium, and short-term sales
- Interact with various level of stakeholders including C-level executives
You’ll need to have:
- Sales experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company in the past 5 years
- 3+ years of experience selling Enterprise Solutions to Institutional clients
- Proven ability in accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Experience establishing, developing and maintaining key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO level
- Data product expertise to build and maintain credibility with clients, identify gaps and recommend solutions
- Strong knowledge on the regulatory landscape of both buy side and sell side firms
- A proven experience with real time and reference data around financial institutions
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
- Willingness for regular business travel once possible
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
We’d also love to see:
- Hands on experience using the Bloomberg product suite
- Additional Asian Language a strong plus as this role will be responsible for ASEAN markets coverage
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.