Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions (FIC), Account Manager - Singapore
Posted Feb 3, 2020 - Requisition No. 81109
The world's FIC leaders have always turned to Bloomberg first for transparent data, powerful analytics and flawless execution. Our leading platform helps you discover value and make fixed income trades with total confidence.
As part of the FIC Electronic Trading Solutions team, you will sell our suite of E-Trading products to buy-side clients covering Fixed Income and FX.
To be successful in the role, you will need knowledge in FIC asset class and should also have an understanding of financial markets and the trading process, ideally including STP and OMS connectivity.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage and grow our client base by building a pipeline of clients through prospecting, relationship management, referrals and cross-selling
- Build an in-depth understanding around our clients’ workflow, to directly impact sales and/or to anticipate our clients’ future needs
- Perform on-site meetings with clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Possess strong communication and presentation skills to build phenomenal relationships with clients, including senior level professionals
- Understand the current regulatory landscape our clients challenges around it
- Possess strong project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy to coordinate efforts across regional peers/teams and other departments to drive product improvements to address user demands and evolving market practices.
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments; calling on specific expertise and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
- Be resourceful, possess problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
You will need to have:
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to handle client escalations
- Experience and knowledge of Fixed Income & Currencies markets
- Understanding of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems
- Familiarity of Sales-to-Trader and/or Portfolio Manager-to-Central Dealing workflows
- Strong project management and problem solving skills
Does this sound like you? Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/fixed-income-trading/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.