Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions (Listed), Account Manager - Singapore
Posted Feb 4, 2020 - Requisition No. 81148
The world's Equity and Futures leaders have always turned to Bloomberg first for transparent data, powerful analytics and flawless execution. Our leading platform helps you discover value and make equity trades with total confidence.
Being part of the listed product E-trading team, you will sell our suite of e-Trading products and futures technology solutions (EMSX, BTCA, Tradebook, etc..) to both buy-side and sell-side clients.
To be successful in the role, you will need strong knowledge and experience in the Futures and/or Options Markets at either an electronic trading vendor or a bank, as well as a strong understanding of financial markets and the trading process including STP and OMS connectivity.
We'll trust you to:
- Manage and grow our client base by building a pipeline of clients through prospecting, relationship management, referrals and cross-selling
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client workflow, to directly impact sales and/or to anticipate our client's future needs
- Perform on-site meetings with clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Use strong communication and presentation skills to build strong relationships with clients, including senior-level professionals
- Understand the current regulatory landscape our clients challenges around it
- Use project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy as well as drive product improvement by providing feedback to Bloomberg's business managers and product development teams on user demand and evolving market practices
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, calling on specific expertise and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
You will need to have:
- 4+ years sales experience, with an established track record of both business development and account management
- Product knowledge of Listed Products across the ASEAN region.
- Understanding of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems and FIX Connectivity
- Familiarity of Sales-to-Trader and/or Portfolio Manager-to-Central Dealing workflows
- Project Management skills
- Be resourceful, possess problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
We’d love to see:
- Additional Asian language
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.