Enterprise Sales - Electronic Trading Solutions (Listed Products), Account Manager - Singapore
Posted Aug 11, 2021 - Requisition No. 93115
ETS (Electronic Trading Solutions) unites all of Bloomberg’s cross-asset electronic trading platforms into one business, delivering trading solutions and analytics to both our Buyside and Sellside clients. Our solutions are an integral part of the Bloomberg network, allowing our clients to seamlessly stage, monitor, trade, clear, allocate and perform TCA all on one platform. In addition to capturing workflow, securing terminals, and growing our franchise market share, we offer many revenue-generating solutions that integrate with Bloomberg and non-Bloomberg OMS solutions, across the financial market.
As a Listed ETS Account Manager, you will be responsible for managing and growing our Electronic Trading franchise across our Listed platforms, particularly Futures technology solutions. This is primarily accomplished by building deep, value-focused relationships with clients, and engaging with them on ways they can grow and advance their business by partnering with Bloomberg for their trading, automation, and analysis needs.
All Account Managers are expected to manage a book of clients, and to develop a deep understanding of their business, workflows, and ET needs. The goals are increasing revenue from our client base and onboarding new clients to our trading platforms.
We will trust you to:
- Manage and grow our client base by building a pipeline of clients through prospecting, relationship management, referrals and cross-selling
- Build an in-depth understanding around our client workflow, to directly impact sales and/or to anticipate our client's future needs
- Hold meetings with clients and prospects to present unique Bloomberg solutions
- Use your strong communication and presentation skills to build strong relationships with clients, including senior-level stakeholders
- Understand the current regulatory landscape and the impact they have on our clients
- Use your project management skills to coordinate product initiatives regionally, including but not limited to taking on product advocacy as well as drive product improvement by providing feedback to Bloomberg's business managers and product development teams on user demand and evolving market practices
- Employ best use of our flat corporate structure to network across various departments, calling on specific expertise and promote collaboration to deliver solutions to our clients
You will need to have:
- 10+ years institutional sales experience in financial services or a financial technology company
- Experience selling complex Futures Technology solutions
- Established track record of both account management and business development
- Knowledge of Electronic Trading, Execution Management Systems and Trading Connectivity
- Strong understanding of the impact of regulation, market structure and compliance on electronic trading
- Familiarity of buy-side and sell-side workflows
- Project Management skills
- Be resourceful, possess problem solving skills and have a strong "can do" attitude
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.