Enterprise Sales - Risk Sales Representative (Sell Side) - Singapore
Posted Aug 9, 2019 - Requisition No. 76571
Bloomberg’s Multi-Asset Risk System (MARS) is a comprehensive suite of risk management tools that delivers consistent, consolidated results across our clients entire firm. Powered by Bloomberg’s world-class pricing library, market data and mortgage cash flow engine, MARS enables front office, risk and collateral professionals to analyze their trading and investment portfolios, manage and mitigate their exposure and ready themselves for any turn of events.
What's the role?
The Risk Sales Executive is responsible for managing the sales process for Bloomberg’s MARS solutions to sell-side clients ranging from small regional organisations to large global banks.
As a key member of the team, you will be responsible for generating and converting a pipeline of these products to sellside clients in the region, marketing the products internally within Bloomberg, building key relationships with decision makers and providing actionable feedback to management.
We will trust you to:
- Utilize your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to generate revenue for Enterprise Businesses & all of Bloomberg’s solutions
- Lead the enterprise sales engagements with multiple partners, and long term requirements
- Articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of what your customers do so that you can position our products to them at multiple phases of an engagement to multiple partners
- Contribute innovative ideas that anticipate and address client needs
- Collaborate internally to implement and execute valuable solution
- Participate actively in new projects that drive departmental and firm-wide initiatives and goals
- Seek out additional ways to make an impact, such as mentoring, involvement in training, running campaigns, and active involvement in product improvement
You'll need to have:
- Consistent track record of selling derivative risk solutions, either with a vendor or as a market practitioner
- Excellent sales skills to uncover issues, position solutions and lead a diverse pipeline of opportunities
- Exemplary presentation, training and interpersonal skills in English
We’d love to see:
- Additional Asian language fluency
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/product/multi-asset-risk-system/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.