Enterprise Sales - Team Leader, Trade Order Management System (TOMS) - Singapore
Posted Sep 27, 2021 - Requisition No. 95755
Bloomberg Trade Order Management Solutions (TOMS) sits at the hear of the Bloomberg sell-side ecosystem. The solution provides sell-side firms with the capabilities to efficiently manage inventory, measure risk, track P&L, comply with regulations and deliver an efficient experience to their customer base.
The enterprise suite of solutions includes electronic trading tools as well as the market connectivity required to help firms synchronise their front office risk and trading activity with middle-office, operations and enterprise applications.
What's the role?
An exciting opportunity has opened up to lead the TOMS Sales team in Singapore, a team that focuses on selling to new clients and up-selling to our existing customer base across Singapore, ASEAN, Australia and India. We work very closely with the rest of the enterprise sales-force in order to to sell into new markets and up-sell existing accounts. These activities generate new revenue streams for Bloomberg and establish TOMS at the centre of a firms technology stack. Working with the terminals sales group to identify market trends is crucial as it allows us to grow revenue by spotting opportunities beyond the existing strategies in place.
In order to become the best Sell-side risk and trading system in the financial markets, the also has a strategic focus of influencing future development of TOMS. This ensure the expansion and growth of the product suite, by collaborating across Enterprise Product to enhance our pricing, risk, post-trade, UX and workflow components.
As a team leader, you will be a player manager responsible for managing, developing and coaching a team of specialist reps. You will have the opportunity to set a vision, build successful sales strategies and maximise the significant opportunities that are in in front of us. You will also need to manage internal relationships concisely and with tact across Implementation, Product, Project Management Office, Negotiations and Engineering departments, whilst simultaneously managing customer expectations.
Demonstrating credibility through prior experience working with the sell-side community and having an understanding of the operational and trading activities of our customer base and a thorough understanding of fixed income life-cycle is critical.
An experience of enterprise selling to senior customers is essential, this requires discussing workflows, architecting solutions and promoting the usage and benefits of TOMS with senior customers and decision makers.
We will trust you to:
- Set and execute sales strategies to help drive the pipeline and achieve sales targets, whilst communicating business vision
- Leverage your technical knowledge across the Fixed Income Sell-Side industry and the OMS landscape to fully understand clients workflow and their requirements
- Develop and maintain key customer relationships, showing the ability to influence and drive partnerships to meet revenue targets
- Develop each team member through mentoring and constructive feedback to support build for a successful career at Bloomberg
- Motivate reps to perform at the peak of their potential and build team spirit in order to drive results
- Set expectations and hold team members accountable by giving clear, constructive and actionable feedback
You'll need to have:
- Client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company in the past 5 years
- 7+ year of experience selling Sell-side technology workflow to Institutional clients
- Experience leading, mentoring and developing teams to achieve sales targets
- Strong knowledge of Fixed Income asset class and its trade life cycle within the Sell-side industry
- The ability to spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business and workflows
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
We'd love to see:
- Deep knowledge of Bloomberg’s product offerings across Terminal and Specialist products
- Prior experience within the Multi Asset OEMS space
If this sounds like you;
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: http://www.bloomberg.com/enterprise/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.