Enterprise Sales - Trade Order Management System (TOMS), Account Manager - Singapore
Posted May 11, 2022 - Requisition No. 103481
We’re Bloomberg. We sit at the heart of the financial markets, from the largest sell-side institutions right through to the two-person hedge fund - we’re an integral part of the financial markets workflow in every corner of the world. We provide our users with up to the millisecond market moves and analytics as well as connecting them with their counterparts and the wider community of 325,000 Bloomberg Terminal subscribers.
What's the team?
Bloomberg Trade Order Management System (TOMS) is a multi-asset class workflow solution. TOMS suite delivers tools for trade capture, inventory and risk management, electronic order flow, regulatory reporting and compliance. Our clients can use a variety of integration tools to achieve straight-through processing and reduce operational risk. Front, middle, and back-office operations benefit from a full range of solutions for cash and derivatives instruments including electronic trading, allocations management, tools for all compliance needs and pre-integration to multiple third-party back offices.
What's the role?
As a TOMS account manager, you'll be responsible for building and maintaining close relationships with clients with the end goal of growing the user base and support revenue generation. Using your relationship building skills within the financial services sector, as well as your understanding of the full life cycle of a trade through customer workflows and their technology stacks, you will also look after day-to-day client servicing and support issues, project implementations, provision of user training as well as working with senior Account Managers to increase TOMS usage, and identify sales opportunities within the client base.
We'll trust you to:
- Develop and support key customer relationship with decision markers to gain strategic positioning within assigned account to improve sales opportunities.
- Gain strong understanding of customer technology and workflows to identify gaps and opportunities
- Build account plans and strategies to support and increase the presence of the business
- Collaborate with Business Management teams to develop the Bloomberg TOMS value proposition by collating market and customer intelligence.
- Partnering with the broader Bloomberg businesses in providing outstanding service to clients.
- Collaborate with the team to achieve sales targets by identifying and assisting to close new sale opportunities within the assigned account.
- Understand key competitors to better position our products' advantages
You’ll need to have:
- Client facing experience in Financial Services or a Financial Technology company in the past 5 years
- 3+ year of experience selling Sell-side technology workflow to Institutional clients
- Experience working with Fixed Income asset class and its trade lifecycle, within the Sell-side industry
- The ability to spot trends, new opportunities and establish credibility with our clients by understanding their business and workflows
- Aptitude to excel in a fast paced, rapidly growing environment
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
- Strong presentation and communication skills in English
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we’re a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps but in the meantime feel free to browse this: http://www.bloomberg.com/professional
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, ancestry, color, gender identity or expression, genetic predisposition or carrier status, marital status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, parental or caring status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, protected veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other classification protected by applicable law.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.