Enterprise Sales - Valuation & Regulatory Solutions (BVAL) Sales Specialist - Singapore
Posted Apr 19, 2021 - Requisition No. 90237
We’re Bloomberg Enterprise Data - fast paced, innovative and expanding. We partner closely with our clients, taking time to understand their unique businesses and individual data and technology needs. Our endless selection of data-sets, covering all asset types, with multiple delivery technologies and flexible scheduling mean our clients are able to get exactly the data they need, when they need it, in the format they prefer. Without us, they simply can’t operate.
Firms that commit to utilizing only highest-quality data can eliminate the data inconsistencies inherent to working with multiple vendors and lower their costs overall. A partnership with Bloomberg Enterprise Data allows just this, giving them strategic advantage.
What's the role?
As a key member of our growing APAC team, you'll be responsible for bringing domain specialisation on our suite of Pricing and Regulatory Solutions such as BVAL, BVAL Derivatives, FRTB, IBOR transition, Liquidity Risk assessment, IFRS9 and more. You will work very closely with the full spectrum of external clients and prospects, as well as with our internal sales teams, to win strategic deals.
You’ll be an experienced individual with in-depth fixed income and derivatives pricing knowledge as well as experience working on Enterprise sales. You’ll be familiar with the flow of data around a financial organisation, who uses it and what for. Additionally, you’ll have a sound knowledge of the regulatory landscape.
You'll be a good listener too, and be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in our clients. You’ll demonstrate how the quality, coverage, transparency and independence of Bloomberg Enterprise Data improves business processes and facilitates compliance with new regulations. You’ll be comfortable interacting with C-level executives, experienced with long selling cycles and confident in communicating how our pricing and regulatory solutions will contribute to their overall business goals at a higher level.
We'll trust you to:
- Utilise your strong product knowledge, technical skills, and market knowledge to develop and execute sales strategy for a diverse range of products and jurisdictions
- Understand financial regulations, how they impact our customers' investment decisions, and build data solutions to help them automate their regulatory obligations.
- Utilise exemplary presentation, training and communication skills to articulate the features and benefits of Bloomberg’s Enterprise level products in great detail, so that you can act as a partner for your customers
- Demonstrate strong Fixed Income and/or OTC Derivatives product knowledge to provide high-level analytical and product expertise to clients and our sales force
- Influence the direction of our services by providing feedback to Bloomberg's Product Managers
- Formulate responses to both RFI/RFP and informal queries from prospects and clients
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 5 years experience selling complex financial solutions and products to the financial services industry
- Strong expertise in regulations (FRTB, IBOR transition, etc..) and/or valuations
- Motivated self-starter, comfortable in a demanding client-driven environment, driving new business and expanding current client revenue
- Exemplary presentation, training and communication skills
- Fluency in Mandarin as this role will also the growth of our client base in mainland China.
We’d love to see:
- Strong Fixed Income and/or OTC Derivatives product knowledge
- Experience using Bloomberg and knowledge of other pricing platforms
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are, but in the meantime feel free to have a look at this: https://www.bloomberg.com/professional/solution/data-and-content/
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.