Enterprise Services - AIM Implementation Specialist - Singapore
Posted Mar 21, 2022 - Requisition No. 101658
AIM is the Bloomberg Buy-Side order management system, delivering global multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, order management and execution, compliance, and post-trade operations. AIM is used by more than 15,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 900 buy-side firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies.
Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market that allows clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets, or investment styles on a fully hosted platform, without disruption.
What’s the role?
The Buy-Side Implementation Team is critical in launching a successful client engagement by providing buy-side industry insight and best practice trading workflows for a wide range of client types. As an Implementation Manager, our clients will depend on you to provide project management, client onboarding, system configuration, training, testing and support across portfolio construction, position & risk management, order & trade execution management, compliance, and investment operations.
We'll trust you to:
Successfully onboard clients onto Bloomberg Buy-Side Solutions
- Construct and own detailed project plans and provide project management and governance across the entire life of the project by coordinating with relevant Bloomberg departments, the client and third-party vendor applications
- Support implementation activities working alongside colleagues in Sales, Account Management and Product Development
- Navigate and organize complex client requirements to clearly define project milestones and timelines with a high degree of confidence and credibility
- Effectively manage client expectations for a better on-boarding experience
- Establish and maintain strong relationships and communication channels across multiple implementation projects concurrently with varying degrees of asset class and workflow complexities
Understand and design a client’s Bloomberg target operating model
- Partner with Sales to drive and own project scoping, requirements gathering and solution design prior to completing the sale
- Influence and implement industry best practices for investment management workflows
- Develop and execute strategies to better penetrate our solutions and increase usage by time of go-live
Provide expertise across the investment lifecycle
- Acquire deep knowledge, and instill exposure of AIM's offering across front, middle, and back office solutions – with a baseline understanding of associated solutions (e.g. PORT)
- Work as the product advocate to increase usage during and after implementation
You'll need to have:
- Minimum 5 years of enterprise financial software implementation experience within a buyside firm, or at a vendor supporting buyside clients
- Prior experience of buy-side order management systems implementation
- Project management experience in the past 5 years
- Deep knowledge of buy-side industry trends and best practices for workflows and technology stacks
- Deep knowledge of workflows across portfolio management, order management, trading, compliance, and operations for institutional investment managers
- Proven ability to work across multiple teams and departments, both with internal and external stakeholders
- A highly articulate and consultative approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Great organisational skills, a proactive attitude, and an ability to work well as a team
- Strong Microsoft Application knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Demonstrated continuous career growth within an organisation
We’d love to see:
- Working understanding of AIM
- Experience in solution architecture
- Fluency in Mandarin or Korean to support our growing China and Korea business
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We’ll get in touch with you to let you know the next steps. In the meantime, check out http://www.bloomberg.com/professional.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and are inclusive of age, disability, colour, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion and belief, parental or caring status, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, sexual orientation, veteran status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing email@example.com.