Enterprise Services - AIM Implementation Team Lead, APAC - Singapore
Posted Mar 3, 2022 - Requisition No. 101087
Bloomberg’s buy-side solutions address the entire investment workflow across front-end portfolio, inventory, sales and trading, and middle and back office operations. AIM, our Buy-side Order Management System (OMS) delivers global, multi-asset solutions for portfolio management, trading, compliance, and operations for buy-side firms. AIM is used by more than 15,000 professionals in nearly 90 countries at over 900 client firms, including some of the largest asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, pension funds and government agencies. Our goal is to offer the most scalable asset management technology in the market - one that allows AIM clients to grow assets on existing investments and to quickly expand into new asset classes, markets, or investment styles without disruption.
What’s the role?
As a key member of our growing business, you’ll be responsible for pre-sales engagement, client and internal escalation, project pipeline management, resource management, hiring, and overall oversight of the AIM Buy-side Implementation team. You will be driving implementation of best practices that will ensure a client’s smooth transition from pre-sales to project kickoff, to post go-live “steady state” phases. General oversight and interaction with customers through the implementation period will be required, as well as gathering feedback and working with relevant partners to address gaps and improve the execution of future implementations.
We’ll trust you to:
- Lead a multi-location, cross-functional team that is charged with pre-sales project scoping and business requirements analysis, solutions design, project management, project task execution, user training, and overall AIM project delivery
- Lead implementation activity working alongside Specialist Sales Representatives, Account Managers, TradeDesk Representatives, and Team Leaders
- Pro-actively engage with clients throughout the life cycle of the implementation (including first escalation point)
- Drive operational discipline and the evolution of global processes as best practices
- Build and maintain strategic internal partnerships with key stakeholders across departments
- Plan strategically with the ability to write, deliver, and communicate business objectives
- Provide performance management and offer leadership and mentorship to all team members
You’ll need to have:
- Deep knowledge of the buy-side asset management industry and operating models, as well as the potential suite of OMS solutions across client segments
- Strong understanding of Bloomberg AIM's offering across front, middle, and back office
- Ability to multitask and deliver to pre-set time schedules
- Experience using or implementing Order Management, Compliance & Electronic Trading Systems
- Experience in a leadership or mentor role with an understanding of performance/talent management and how to motivate/inspire people
- Strong communication skills to interact with prospects, clients and team members in a consultative fashion
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate and are inclusive of age, disability, colour, gender, gender identity, marital status, national origin, race, religion and belief, parental or caring status, pregnancy or maternity/parental leave, sexual orientation, veteran status.
As Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer, please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.